Search results

1. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Nope never found a fuse but since i just wanted to power on the wii for an hour to just install portablizemii, so i just soldered the two pads, and it powered on. But be careful because if you apply more than 12v then the power circuit on the wii will fry.
  2. Solved Does anyone have any spare u10/u9 chips?

Ok, i think we have a deal :D:D, im sorry but for some reason i overthink too much and i thought it would be expensive. Is there a way we can talk private to continue?
  3. Solved Does anyone have any spare u10/u9 chips?

I mean how much is shipping?
  4. Solved Does anyone have any spare u10/u9 chips?

Thank you but no, i live in New York
  5. Solved Does anyone have any spare u10/u9 chips?

While trying to desolder the u10 I burnt the chip off like completely and also with u9. Im not good with soldering, and hopefully ill try to be better but now i have a wii that doesnt have those chips. So i was wondering if i can buy anyone of those chip, ill pay postage and shipping with paypal.
  6. Solved U10 relocation failure?

Yep was thinking of that too i will lower it, just got this new soldering iron and kind of dont like it. Oh well.
  7. Solved U10 relocation failure?

Oh thank you i thought i messed up, now lets see if this could work
  8. Solved U10 relocation failure?

While trying to desolder the u5 chip i notice that the pads of 4 and 5 are completely off, is this board done for? Board number c/rvl-cpu-30
  9. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Thank you, but i think i have found a link to buy one, also will any 6.3a f2 type of fuse will work. I'll contact you if i can't buy the one from the link.
  10. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

THANK YOU the fuse was blown the whole time thank you, just checked thank you to everyone that helped me Question: where do i find this kind of fuse? Can you give me a link for this to buy, or can i just remove the fuse and just bridge the two contacts.
  11. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Oh sorry, ok when i plug in my wii i get no response like no light, when pressing the power button it doesnt power on, ive tried this with different powersupplys even a pc one. Nothing, i do have a multimeter do u want me to read any of the voltage around the votage regulators.
  12. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Yep thats the first thing i checked and nothing, doesnt even light up the red led in the front anymore
  13. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Yea i hacked my wii Around 2016 i think, i was making gamecube backups for my wii u for nintendont
  14. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

It wasn't bought had it for while connected to my tv but i do remember one time it did fell and the fan broke but i got that repaired. weird? So i guess it's dead? ... Also i havent made any modifications yet just dismantle. EDIT: Maybe its the power circuit that has broken if can somehow...
  15. Solved (SOLVED) Wii Does not want to power on?

Hello guys i just got this wii and i have not done any modifications yet, i tried to boot it up and nothing. I just dismantle the wii and nothing else I've tried using a other powersupply and everything and nothing can you guys help me? Heres pics of the motherboard
  16. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone I go by the name AtHere, and after being on the forums for 3 months "without an account," ive decided to do a portable! I have seen many people with joy creating their portable and i think it will a fun/learning experience. I love technology and how they function on the inside...