Search results

1. Warguy64

Worklog Greasy Idiot's First Portable (WIP)

You should try checking out r/3dprintmything. I got my G-Wii case and it's button supports printed and shipped for $20. Of course it won't be shapeways grade prints, but it's pretty good for it's competitive pricing.
  2. Warguy64

Worklog Greasy Idiot's First Portable (WIP)

Look forward to seeing your portable! God everyone with cases from Shapeways is making me jealous. They come out so cleannnn
  3. Warguy64

No need to wait when you have arrow

No need to wait when you have arrow
  4. Warguy64

Question PortablizeMii FAT error on USB

Try using guiformat and see if theres a difference
  5. Warguy64

Question GC+ BOM

This is what I ordered, you probably need to adjust the component's quantities. https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=a201a8ad17
  6. Warguy64

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

Sorry for being a lazy person, but would this solution cost less than a bms and pth regulators? Also, isn't this like the powermii lite? EDIT: oops I'm stupid and should have read closer to other responses ignore this
  7. Warguy64

Worklog World's Smallest Gamecube

All your portables always look so clean! And dang does that Gamecube look small when compared to the Wii heatsink.
  8. Warguy64

Question (2 questions) IR led power and Wii games not loading?

Just saying if the guides here all say to use a 18650 battery, there's probably a good reason to use a 18650. Also, do you really want to keep swapping out your batteries after each play? Side note, alkaline AAA and AA actually have less battery capacity than the 18650s do. Don't know too much...
  9. Warguy64

Hared-brained PCB schemes, aka "it's not meant for that, idiot"

God damn, looks like it took a long time. Would love to see it working!
  10. Warguy64

Guide How to program your GC+ board

Thanks, will use for future reference
  11. Warguy64

[Discussion]Custom Regulators

Sorry for bumping this thread after so long, but were those regs legit?
  12. Warguy64

Wii SP 2.0

Do you think this can be recreated except without your custom PCBs for power supply and etc?
  13. Warguy64

The Wiisconsin ErgoBoii(cube) [complete]

I'm pretty jealous for one, this is one of my favorite designs out of a lot of portables.