Search results

1. Patrick

Question Trimmed Wii not booting up

Ok so today I (almost) relocated U10 on my new board (it has not been trimmed yet to make troubleshooting easier), but I think I didn't solder the pads properly because it is not outputting anything. Well, it is outputting something, when I measure the needle on my multimeter slides just a...
  2. Patrick

I had no trouble removing the U5 on the first board, it was just that I was impatient this time and that was also the reason why I used a soldering gun. The gun just gets way too hot for the job and I held it against the U5 for too long not thinking about how that could destroy the pads. I have...
  3. Patrick

Tutorial: how to kill your wii the same day it comes in the mail HELLO guys today i will show you how 2 kill wii Secret method doctors don't want you to know !!! REQUIREMENTS Soldering iron Soldering gun Desoldering braid Tweezers Computer with speakers STEPS 1. Open this link and keep it...
  4. Patrick

I did indeed not put tape over my CPU and GPU, that is probably it then. I will definitely do this next time
  5. Patrick

1,15v 20 ohm 1v 18 ohm 3,3v 30 ohm
  6. Patrick

I have replaced all resistors with new ones and completely redone the wiring of the regulators. At first, I had something like this (I don't know what part of my brain thought this was a good idea): Now it looks like this: All the regulators are outputting what they should, but the board is...
  7. Patrick

Hi all, A few weeks ago I started working on my own Wii portable. I have done the U10 relocation and wired the voltage regulators and video output, but I can't get the Wii to boot. When I measure everything I get the following: (what should be) 3,3v gives 3,27v 1,15v gives 1,10v 1v gives 0,94v...
  8. Patrick

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, after seeing a YouTube video of a Wii portable I found out about BitBuilt and immediately wanted to make one myself. I am currently trying to make one and registered here so I can ask questions.