Search results

1. Naimlessone

Worklog Naimlessones Black & Wiite WiiP

Heya peeps, Starting a worklog to get some help with my first serious attempt at a Wii portable. I have a pretty solid idea of what I want to do; nothing fancy, just a simple portable to play some classic GameCube titles on, so no Wii functionality. Here's what I plan to incorporate: Custom...
  2. Naimlessone

Question Post trim (rev-4) board issue

So I already ran into my first issue after trimming up my board. You can see in my pics how I have left the cart slot attached as I ensure everything still works after the trim. I'm wondering if my locations for the 3.3v relocation is correct (white wires below). On the n64 trimming guide on...
  3. Naimlessone

Worklog Naimlessones Nameless N64 Portable

Heya peeps. Been on a bit of a hiatus from modding for the last year or so, but I'm back now. A few weeks back I thought about all of my modding supplies and selling it off to help pay for a Switch. After I got it all laid out I started getting that itch again so here I am. Been messing around...
  4. Naimlessone

Worklog Naimlessones PWii

Getting started on my first Wii Portable. No pics yet but will try and keep this log fully illustrated as I crash through my first attempt at this. My last two attempts at a GCp crashed and burned and are in cardboard coffins right now and I don't want to let that happen to this. Anyways...
  5. Naimlessone

WTS - Rev A/B/C Gamecubes, WASP Fusions, megadrives, etc.

To anyone who does decide to buy, If you could be so kind as to use the feedback thing on here to rate me. I would eventually like to be able to sell future portables and I know that it would help. Much appreciated! $20each/free shipping to the US. Console only; no power cords/cables. 4-...
  6. Naimlessone

Question In regards to CPU-30 wii's and under components...

So i have a couple of cpu-01 model wiis laying around. I started taking one of them apart to confirm that they are cpu-01s and was curious about being able to use any of the components inside for the later model cpu-40 and above wii's if the need arose (i.e mx chip, bluetooth module, etc.) I...
  7. Naimlessone

PCB editing/creation programs

Hey everyone. I just put together a little desktop for my workbench using a raspberry pi 3 and got to looking through some of the programs/software included with the raspian OS. I came across some pcb creation software (PCB Designer) and it peaked my interest. I know some of the more tech savvy...