Search results

1. Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

i am looking forward to this the most! excellent job so far! I didn't know resin printers are a thing, those buttons look absolutly gorgeous :)
  2. Question composite not working

My composite signal doesnt work. I tried it with an a/v port and a tv and with my screen. Composite is connected and ground aswell and it is received by the a/v cable. I connected the reset pin to ground but priiloader isnt visible, everything is black. Any ideas are appreciated :)
  3. Question USB not working

I had a break from portablizing and now my USB isnt working anymore. I checked if everything is still connected. Data 2 and 3 are connected to the pins, ground and 5v is also attached. It also reaches the usb sticks pins. But when i turn on the system the usb isn't recognized and portablize mii...
  4. The Waker v2 - Louii Worklog

Nice man, i really like the design already. Your last portable was already very good and I really like your plans on what you are going to do differently. The 3D model already looks very good. I like the idea of keeping it open source, that is probalby going to help me out a lot. You said you...
  5. Help with 3D Printed Case

Hello guys! I am doing my first Wii portable right now and i think i want to use the G-Wii case. The thing is, that i have no experience with 3d-modelling and it needs some editing, because i plan on using different ports. For example i want an usb-c port on the downside. If you think you can...
  6. Question The Wii Classic Controller

Alright, thats what i wanted to know.
  7. Question The Wii Classic Controller

I wanna use the L and R sliders from an classic controller. But now i thought, that i can use the whole controller as internal controller. Can i just connect the data pin from the classic controller to an data pin from gc? or is there some kind of adapter needed? Is there also a pinout from the...
  8. [WTB] WiiKey Fusion (Or Wasp), Low Battery indicator and Zenlocs Regulator

is there any remarkable difference between a wasp and wiikey? And i already found someone to trade a wasp, the battery indicator would be cool. and sorry for posting in the wrong section :D i just jumped over from the old modretro forums and didnt find the right one :s
  9. [WTB] WiiKey Fusion (Or Wasp), Low Battery indicator and Zenlocs Regulator

If you have one of these and want to sell them message me with the prize pls :) If it appears you have a wiikey that you can sell, please flash it with swiss, because i cant do it and due to my wiring i cant use non swiss wiikeys