Search results

1. Kells

Question Bluetooth Audio Transmission

I have been doing research into adding Bluetooth audio for my headphones into my portable and I was wondering if anyone has done anything like it. I have been testing the A2DP example sketches for the Esp32 which is basically a Bluetooth audio transmitter. The ADC on the esp32 is not well...
  2. Kells

Question PS2 Controller

I finally just invested in a 3d printer and I am starting to design my ps2 portable. I was wondering what tact switches people used for their portables that are inexpensive. I also was wondering if the ps vita's analog sticks could easily be rewired to a PlayStation 2 controller or if that...
  3. Kells

Discussion Teensy 3.2 use in a Playstation 2 portable

I've been looking into incorporating a Teensy within my PlayStation 2 project as it would allow me to incorporate many features. The most important feature would be the ability to use it as a controller. I am aware of PS+ but I also wanted to use this microcontroller because with the raspberry...
  4. Kells

What size print bed should I look for?

I have worked on and almost finished probably 5 portables over a few years but I have barely put one(deadass built it out of glued together legos lmao) together as I can never figure out the case. I'm looking for a cheaper 3d printer that I can afford but I don't know how big a print bed I...
  5. Kells

Question Micro Controller to control ps2

I currently am working on improving my PlayStation 2 portable and I would like to be able to use a microcontroller instead of using a ps2 controller. I have a teensy 3.2 that I was hoping to use instead. Is there was any way to program this microcontroller to output what is needed to make a...
  6. Kells

Question PS2 Battery

I have been working on a PlayStation 2 portable and I have limited knowledge in using li-ion batteries but I understand the danger in using them. I just bought a bms which is below that I believe will do the job well but the problem is that my batteries are not strong enough to run the ps2 and...