Search results

1. amiinoo

Question Screen Powering from AV pinouts

Hello again everyone! I've been doing more research, and I want to know if this is possible to do for many different projects. I'm posting this in the GameCube thread because my current project is a GC portable, and I don't know if this applies to other consoles. According to a GC analog video...
  2. amiinoo

Question GC Portable Battery Setup

Hello everyone! I'm new here (started in the Bitfix forums), and am working on my first portable, a Gamecube portable. I know everyone will tell me "build a Wii, it's much better," but I want to see this project to the end as I plan on doing a Wii portable second, using the knowledge gained...
  3. amiinoo

Worklog Waker of the Wiind - Ginger's Second Wii Portable

that looks so amazing! kudos to you for making it all work
  4. amiinoo

The Gearshift Contest Entry

great idea to be able to make use of multiple consoles in one system! I really love the finished product!
  5. amiinoo

Worklog N64P Advance 2.0

looks really good!
  6. amiinoo

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone! I'm a fan of portable consoles, and a good friend of ibprofen98! He first introduced me to the bitfix forums, and after being a follower of his endeavors, I followed him here. I plan on starting a portable of my own in a short while once I obtain parts! Glad to join here and meet...