Search results

1. limone79

Worklog Making second PS2 portable

Hi. Two years ago, I made a small sized ps2. I decided to make a new ps2 because of the small size of the screen and the feeling of operation. - PS2 scph-79000 - 5 inch LCD - 18650 battery x 2 - PS2 controller(fake) - SD loader (MX4SIO) This is a portable ps2 I made 2 years ago. The small...
  2. limone79

Worklog Portable Windows Game Console

Hi. This time, I made a window game console using a mini PC. This is the spec of the device used in this modification. - Larkbox(Intel J4125) - 7 inch IPS LCD 1920 x 1080 - touch screen - 18650 battery x 3 - xbox360 controller(fake) At first, it was conducted as a nucbox. During the mod...
  3. limone79

Worklog Portable NeoGeo MVS

Hi. This time, NeoGeo MVS portable mod. It's large for a portable device, but it's enough to hold it in your hand. spec - MVS 1C trimming - cardslot 90 deg - Unibios - 5" screen (RGBs to HDMI) - li-on 3000mah x 3 - Wireless controller. Replace it with unibios for ease of use. It is...
  4. limone79

Worklog My first N64 portable

Hi. My name is limone and I live in Asia. I use a translator because I am not good at English. I am happy to get a lot of information from this site. Let me introduce the completed portable Nintendo 64. spec - advanced N64 trimming - cardslot 90 deg - extension memory swap - 4" 320 x 240 screen...