Search results

1. Wii-cycled portable Wii

Thanks, and a mount is a great idea I think I'm going to have to try making one when I have some free time.
  2. Wii-cycled portable Wii

My first portable Wii is called the Wii-cycled. But before all that, I would like to thank you all for the experience and knowledge you have shared on this site without which I wouldn't have been able to create such a device. Now to the console It is not particularly special...
  3. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Thanks will do. I have one last idea as to what the issue may be so ill try that but if I have no luck I will make a thread. Thanks again. ( :
  4. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Hey I have nearly finished my first portable, its simple and just runs gamecube games for now. I thought it was finished however after being on for a few minutes the wii goes to black screen. It loads portablizemii and games however after a few minutes it always goes to a black screen .It worked...
  5. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Thanks for the quick response, that's good to know I was worried I might have had to say goodbye to the miis.
  6. Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Hello there, I was wondering if I can I use the mii channel and access the wii home screen on portablizemii?