Search results

1. uesporto

Question Disable stock regulators to test the board

Hi everyone. I was testing a 60 revision board to see if it works with voltages around 18v because I was planning a medium sized portable and use stock regulators without many cuts. In 19v the board stopped working, it stays in standby and whem i press the power button of the board or...
  2. uesporto

Question Strange problem on portablizermii

I have a lot of games on my usb drive but my portablizermii only want to load the same games and whem i try to load a diferente game it automatically loads the previous loaded game. The folders are ok and i transfer the games using wii backup manager. The holyday it's arriving in my country, i...
  3. uesporto

Solved Distance between the IR LEDs

Anyone know if the distance between the leds IR leds make any difference in using the wii remote? How to calculate this distance for better adaptation in the project?
  4. uesporto

Solved How to make Zelda Skyward Sword run in portablizermii?

Hi. My wii with potablizermii won't run skyward sword. Everytime that i select to load, it run new super mario bros that's on the same usb drive. My wii isn't trimmed, it's in original form with potablizermii and Aurelio's vga mod. The game runs fine on usb loader gx in AV mode.
  5. uesporto

Worklog WiiPTOP

A Wii laptop style built in the simplest way possible. - A NTSC 6 layers wii board with wi-fi and bluetooth. - Original wii power supply to run all the system. - No triming (i don't worry about the space in this project, and trimming need more hours of work). - Laptop LCD screen of 14.1"...
  6. uesporto

Question PortablizerMii sysNAND saves and channels

Someone knows how to make wii games access the sysNAND save files using portablizermii as loader? And loadchannels, nintendont read real memorycards?