Search results

1. splatube

Question Wii won't turn off after being given too many volts

Oh, sorry. *Edit also sorry if I shouldn't be saying sorry and this just adds to the problem
  2. splatube

Yes I'm giving it 12 Volts during testing -merge- No I haven't, thanks I'll check that out *Edit just checked it and there was no continuity on the fuse. -merge- Thanks, I'll check all those!
  3. splatube

While testing batteries I gave the wii 14 volts instead of ~12 and now the wii won't turn on. The led lights won't turn on and the wii gives no signal to the monitor. My other wii (that I wasn't planning to use for this project) works fine and still gets power with the cable along with the...
  4. splatube

*Solved* How many batteries? (Ty!)

Thank you so much!
  5. splatube

*Solved* How many batteries? (Ty!)

As a first project I'm just trying to build a simple wii laptop and have a couple questions about batteries. I'm curious how many batteries are needed to run the wii ( I think 12 volts?) I have 2 3.7V 18650 batteries, without a trimmed wii board will this be enough? Also what output should...
  6. splatube

Model Wii S Lite 3d Printed Models

Hey I just finished watching your worklog for the Wii S Lite and it was super cool! I was wondering if these files are the same ones you ended up using because I noticed that the metroid logo in the middle of the case to help the fan isn't in the files shown above did you frankencase it or did...
  7. splatube

Question 3d printer files for case?

Thank you so much this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for!
  8. splatube

Question 3d printer files for case?

Hey BitBuilt, I've never made a portable Wii before but am super interested in learning how to do it. I haven't used 3d printers very much and don't know how to make a case using a 3d printer. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have any advice or a file I can use to...