Search results

1. ohkin86

Ps2 Wii U Tablet Controller IC

My mistake, I didn't locate the wiring for you. You can refer to this
  2. ohkin86

Ps2 Wii U Tablet Controller IC

Friend, you must first connect two joysticks, otherwise it will be in a chaotic state. Also, the wiring at the end of PS2 should not be connected incorrectly.
  3. ohkin86

Stuck at rv loader

Friend, you need to try a different USB drive
  4. ohkin86

Worklog Wiiboy Color II Worklog

GBOY Advance, I am making it, although it is very difficult
  5. ohkin86

Question Trimmed Wii 1.8V shorted with GND

Friend, you can measure whether 3.3V is also short circuited to GND. The solder pads at the 1.8V voltage regulator are not clean enough, at least from the picture.
  6. ohkin86

Solved Getting into making the Ashida

This is gc2.0. Apart from the vibration function, there is no soldering, and the PIC18F25K42 chip packaging is different
  7. ohkin86

Solved Getting into making the Ashida

https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/3256805763905305.html?gps-id=pcStoreJustForYou&scm=1007.23125.137358.0&scm_id=1007.23125.137358.0&scm-url=1007.23125.137358.0&pvid=60dd9b74-b655-4401-a526-0080a5b4a8a6&_t=gps-id%3ApcStoreJustForYou%2Cscm-url%3A1007.23125.137358.0%2Cpvid%3A60dd9b74-b655-4401-a526-008...
  8. ohkin86

Question Problem to have video signal from PS2 AV port to HDMI

The HDMI converter requires 5V power supply, and 9000xPS2 has 5V output by default. 7000xdoes not have it, so you need to power the converter by plugging in the included cable to the USB of PS2, and it only supports Y pr PB
  9. ohkin86

Not available

Great work, it would be even more beautiful if the buttons could be replaced with those of PSVITA
  10. ohkin86

Question 4Layertech circuit diagrams

If you need it, I can share my solution with you, which uses Huawei chips and a type-c charging module.They are available for sale on AliExpress.
  11. ohkin86

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

Well done. If you need it, I will provide you with a few wiiu pad back shells for free. Based on the size you cut, I think it can all be stored.
  12. ohkin86

Discussion Ashida & G-Boy injection moulded shell expression of interest

Yes, you're right. That's what I think, too,
  13. ohkin86

Yes, he is only a mass production PCB for the first generation of open-source PMS, with only power supply and LED display. Actually, it is a friend of mine who produced it in bulk, and I am responsible for helping sell it. My own projects use other simple power supply modules. They are simple...
  14. ohkin86

I understand your idea. g-boy, I will reserve screw posts to assemble PMS. but,PMS-PD 2, I need to change it to a tf card slot and keep the typec charging port. Currently, ashida is using my own power solution, which is compatible with PMS. It only needs to be made into a plug-in board. I need...
  15. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

Thank you for pointing out the issue. I will modify the description. If I appear, it will steal most people's business, and I will not appear again.
  16. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

Oh, really? Okay, I will inquire about the mold. I have made many modifications to the internal structure of ashida, and I would like to know what everyone needs.
  17. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

Oh, friend, your question is very difficult. I find it difficult to speculate on its price. The price for making molds is usually between 10000 and 20000 US dollars, and I need to sell a lot to recover the investment cost. If I say it sells for $50- $100, would you think it's very expensive?
  18. ohkin86

Worklog PS2BOY

I just want to briefly demonstrate the PCB, I need some time to improve its wiring, and then make a sample for testing,
  19. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

Actually, I have been considering making ashida and g-boy molds. But I am not sure about its sales volume. If there is an order for 50-100 people, I will immediately start making molds and be able to quickly recover costs. At present, I have only made the back shell of the wiiu for making...
  20. ohkin86

My aliexpress shop

I have drawn the latest PCB and the burning program uses SSOP burning holder