Search results

1. Question Is that screen usable?

probably 320 x 240
  2. Question Is that screen usable?

I am planning to make a wii portable inside a gba, and i wanted to use this screen: https://www.freeplaytech.com/product/freeplay-replacement-lcd/ It is a 3.2 inch raspberry pi screen. is it possible to use it? I only found 3.2 inch screens that are used in raspberry pi's and i don't know if...
  3. Model G-Wii CAD files

what buttons did you use for a,b,x and y? And what tact switches for l and r?
  4. Jeff's Wii Micro

i am planning to do this. Can you explain me how exactly the usb c port is wired up? and can you tell me what usb-c cable and brick i should use?
  5. Question Wii doesn't work properly

thanks and thanks^^
  6. Question Wii doesn't work properly

I just disassembled and reassembled my wii and now it isn't working properly. The wii u menu doesn't load and when i enter homebrew menu via bootmii all my apps don't load. The wifi symbole keeps blinking in the bottom right corner of the screen. any idea what i could do?
  7. [WTB] Prewired Wii motherboard

I want to buy a Wii motherboard that is trimmed and where all wires are already soldered on and everything that is needed is already relocated.. (4 Layer or 6 Layer). I already did a case, the regulators and also the controller wiring, but i think i am not able to solder everything to the...