Search results

1. ModManMac

Worklog Translucent Blue Noldendo

Hey everyone ! thanks for checking in, i am currently working on a noldendo build and wanted to do a build log i haven’t seen one in a while, i really love these mini versions of consoles and appreciate how we can use the older wiis for something exciting ! i just received my case from...
  2. ModManMac

Question batteries

hey so i was looking at the batteries in the BOM and they call for 18650 batteries however the link takes you to samsung 21700’s which are slightly larger in diameter and length, are these the ones people managed to fit into their ashida mods? or should i look on another site for actual 18650...
  3. ModManMac

Question Z Tactile Buttons

so after assembling the boards i noticed i mixed up the tactile switches from the screen controls and the Z buttons. ordering a new set of switches, does anyone have any advice for how to mount them ? i read through the forums and found a post where @Wesk said to bend the pins to make it fit, i...
  4. ModManMac

Worklog Excited Work Log

Hey everyone ! figured i would document my process as i’m going along i love the idea of being able to look back at the posts like notes. today i received a gamecube controller and a wii classic controller and quickly got to work desoldering components. i removed all the stick boxes, after...