Search results

1. Ishwhale

For Sale: Hauppauge HD PVR 2

I bought this thing a few years ago and didn't really use it all that much. It comes with all cables and the software disc (although I think there's a newer version available on their website). It works perfectly and even comes in the original box. I just don't use it enough to warrant keeping...
  2. Ishwhale

Stolen Package?

Well I sent that email about five minutes ago and they already got back to me. Sent me a full refund because the seller doesn't offer refund or exchanges. I fucking love amazon.
  3. Ishwhale

Stolen Package?

I am an amazon prime member and I checked the "order summary" page and sent an email to returns and exchanges, because that was the only option I had to contact amazon.. I did file a complaint with USPS. I have another package coming today that is worth about $150 instead of $15 so hopefully...
  4. Ishwhale

Stolen Package?

So my mail carrier is notoriously bad. We get other people's mail all the time and I find myself checking the numbers on the front of our house frequently just to make sure we are making this as easy as possible. You look at the number at the beginning of the address, you look at the numbers on...
  5. Ishwhale

Arduino Vivarium Automation

I don't have any pictures, but I finally got to work on the construction of the enclosure last weekend. I have all the pieces cut from Birch plywood. The design did change slightly (conveniently right after I made my first cut...) from front opening to a partial top opening. I still have to...
  6. Ishwhale

I have made progress in the last couple of days. I have my prototype almost all wired up as far as the temp control. I have the DHT22 Reading ambient temp and humidity and printing to the lcd. Then I have my DSB1820 wired the same way to monitor the heat tape. I wrote an if else statement so...
  7. Ishwhale

I'm not sure I have the square footage to keep one...I have one tattooed on my torso and he doesn't require any maintenance. The heat tape and Uno board I ordered will be arriving today. Not sure if i'll have the time to work on it till the weekend though.
  8. Ishwhale

I suppose I'll post this little WIP. At the end of August my girlfriend and I are taking the plunge...no not marriage. We are adopting a little baby noodle. There's a reptile expo that comes through town and we went to one last year and fell in love. So we have been planning for this year to get...