Search results

1. Goodie175

Ps2 Wii U Tablet Controller IC

Does anyone have info on this chip? I bought it for my Ps2 Portable that I'm putting in a Wii U Tablet. I wired up 1/2 the connections on the chip but the controller is not working. The wii u Gamepad has roughly 300-400ohms between the buttons and ground when they are pressed. Is this too high...
  2. Goodie175

Question Ashida Final Touches

I have an Ashida I'm currently wrapping up. I need some help with a few issues though. For one the Audio is set to full blast and the volume pot does nothing. I used a U-Amp 2 for my build and there does not seem to be any good information on it like the RVL AMP. I also have an issue with the...
  3. Goodie175

Question Scree Tearing Issue...

Wondering if anyone could give me some help... I'm currently working on gathering some parts for my next portable (NES) and I'm having issues with the screen. It's a cheap backup camera from Amazon but it gives terrible screen tearing no matter what console i connect to it. I've tried NES, N64...
  4. Goodie175

Question Weird Screen Artifacts...

So I finished my N64 portable a while ago and noticed it had strange lines in the bottom left of the screen... I thought maybe it needed the low pass video filter redone as I am using composite out. So I added a 75ohm resistor and the 47pf capacitor from the trimmed off part of the motherboard...
  5. Goodie175

Worklog Supa-64

Starting off my 2nd attempt at an N64 portable. The first time i tried was about 15 years ago when not too much information was avaliable about setting up such a portable besides hard to find forums, Youtube videos, and pictures on Googles image search. First thing i did was trimmed my N64...
  6. Goodie175

Question PIF Question...

So I started a N64 portable and I have trimmed the board. I am now wiring up the PIF per the Guide on my revision 2 motherboard. I have a simple question that seems probably dumb but all of the Pin 6 and Pin 7 wiring locations on my motherboard already have continuity? The guide says that I need...