Search results

1. Goodie175

Ps2 Wii U Tablet Controller IC

AWESOME! Thank You!
  2. Goodie175

Yup... figured out I was trying to pull the buttons to gnd instead of Vcc as well. It is all working now fine I just thought I could get away with it with only a few connections to test.
  3. Goodie175

Does anyone have info on this chip? I bought it for my Ps2 Portable that I'm putting in a Wii U Tablet. I wired up 1/2 the connections on the chip but the controller is not working. The wii u Gamepad has roughly 300-400ohms between the buttons and ground when they are pressed. Is this too high...
  4. Goodie175

Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2

This is a work of ART! I love the design and it looks super comfortable to use!
  5. Goodie175

Question Ashida Final Touches

Okay so I thought my audio issues were solved but turns out I was wrong... The Volume potentiometer does nothing the system just stays at the same volume. I have the pms, uamp2, and wii all wired together via the SD and SC line and I'm getting the Audio menu in rvloader. If I select...
  6. Goodie175

Yeah those are the ones I'm using. I thought Stitches meant they needed changed out with the ones from the Wii. As for the Audio i did rewire everything and it works now!
  7. Goodie175

Well now i feel dumb lol
  8. Goodie175

I have an Ashida I'm currently wrapping up. I need some help with a few issues though. For one the Audio is set to full blast and the volume pot does nothing. I used a U-Amp 2 for my build and there does not seem to be any good information on it like the RVL AMP. I also have an issue with the...
  9. Goodie175

Question Scree Tearing Issue...

Wondering if anyone could give me some help... I'm currently working on gathering some parts for my next portable (NES) and I'm having issues with the screen. It's a cheap backup camera from Amazon but it gives terrible screen tearing no matter what console i connect to it. I've tried NES, N64...
  10. Goodie175

Worklog My attempt at making a gamecube portable

Looking good so far can't wait to see the final result!
  11. Goodie175

Worklog My attempt at making a gamecube portable

I think its totally doable. I was starting this as well but accidentally sent the wrong voltage to my 3.3v line an nuked the GC motherboard. The downside of using the GC motherboard is battery life and size but if you can get past that I see no problems with making it.
  12. Goodie175

Question Weird Screen Artifacts...

Update on this issue. So apparently it is the screens. I have purchased a 2nd n64 and these screens DO NOT like its composite output. My first motherboard is a revision CPU 04 and the second a CPU 08 so it's not motherboard revisions causing the issues. I hooked up a ps2 to the screen and it...
  13. Goodie175

Yes I've tried it on multiple versions of the same screen, same issue. I'm going to try and hook it up to a TV tonight after work to see if it is the screens that are doing it or if it is the N64 itself generating the noise.
  14. Goodie175

So I finished my N64 portable a while ago and noticed it had strange lines in the bottom left of the screen... I thought maybe it needed the low pass video filter redone as I am using composite out. So I added a 75ohm resistor and the 47pf capacitor from the trimmed off part of the motherboard...
  15. Goodie175

Worklog Supa-64

Final Update All is completed! I was able to fix the sound issue I was having by soldering pin 8 from the U1 chip to pin 15 of U4. I saw this fix in a thread by booshman I believe. After that the audio works perfect. I fabricated some slats to connect the 2 halves together and test fit until...
  16. Goodie175

Worklog N64HH - N64 Portable

Awesome design on the case! I really like the form factor you are going with on this build!
  17. Goodie175

Worklog Supa-64

Update #3 hopefully second to last! So I have the console fully wired up and it does work! The knky remaining things to do are to wire the R, L, and Z buttons. I am having a slight issue with the audio though... the audio does work you can hear it but there is also a ton of constant static. I...
  18. Goodie175

Worklog My First Wii Portable, no name yet

To passively cool a Wii you are going to need a pretty bulky heatsink... It's not impossible to do but its going to be a big. Most portables use the smaller heatsinks with a fan because of size. Packing a sink that size into something small just isn't really feasible and the fans people use...
  19. Goodie175

Worklog Excited Work Log

Just a heads up if those are extreme rate buttons that red will smear.... I had a white Switch Pro Controller that i made to represent the EMMI from Metroid dread and the ABXY buttons wore off onto the white shell. Idk if they have since fixed that issue but just wanted to let ya know.
  20. Goodie175

Worklog Supa-64

Update #2 finished wiring the buttons and joystick to the chopped up controller board. Screen and Audio controls are next and the top half should be done. I will be testing out the controls on another n64 to make sure everything is working properly. R, L, and Z will be wired up after the rear...