Search results

1. MiseriesChild

UltraWii Sakura: A Thing of Utter Beauty - by YveltalGriffin

That's awesome!! Man how far we've come from the days of frankincasing, vacuum forming and hand wired regulators!! :)
  2. MiseriesChild

I finally ordered a 3D Printer, (or 2). Preordered the Prusa i3 MK3 & a MP Select Mini 3D...

I finally ordered a 3D Printer, (or 2). Preordered the Prusa i3 MK3 & a MP Select Mini 3D Printer V2 to play with until the Prusa gets here.
  3. MiseriesChild

I know I'm late to the party but you have me convinced, going to get the Prusa i3 MK3. Thanks Gman!!

I know I'm late to the party but you have me convinced, going to get the Prusa i3 MK3. Thanks Gman!!
  4. MiseriesChild

A general question about BadAssConsoles.com

Man that sucks!! I had only been a member of BitBuilt for a couple months when I placed the order... wish I would've known. That's some pretty f'd up stuff to do to customers. No wonder he took down all his contact info and any way to message him about orders off his site... guess I'm out...
  5. MiseriesChild

A general question about BadAssConsoles.com

First let me say I'm not here to offend or tarnish a reputation or anything like that. I love this community along with all the genius minds and don't want to put anyone down. I would just like to know if anyone here has bought parts from BadAssConsoles.com and if they received their order? I...
  6. MiseriesChild

iBook G3 Clamshell Upgrade

Something I've been wanting to do so bad is upgrade my iBook G3 Clamshell with a motherboard out of like a MacBook Air. Something like this...
  7. MiseriesChild

Worklog GCp Worklog - MiseriesChild's GameCube Proto Ver. 1

Still working on this project but only as the weather permits around here. That and trying to figure out the final design for the Disc Drive cover... that is the last big decision to make. Thinking about using the top of the GC case for the look and... it's there, lol!! :) Hopefully it will...
  8. MiseriesChild

Solved Do 6.2" (Composite) LCD's even exist?

I know this is a solved thread but just wanted to say thanks to everyone especially @Shank for this info. I've been looking for the same thing for my WiiG project using a Wii U game pad since 5" is a bit too small and 7" too big. You guys are awesome!! :)
  9. MiseriesChild

Sorry, I guess I should've put that as a spoiler warning there @[596:@fibbef] ... but it's...

Sorry, I guess I should've put that as a spoiler warning there @[596:@fibbef] ... but it's actually a kinda cool mechanic with how it was implemented. :)
  10. MiseriesChild

Think I've been playing too much LoZ: BotW, I keep expecting a warning that my weapons are...

Think I've been playing too much LoZ: BotW, I keep expecting a warning that my weapons are damaged while playing LoZ: OoT on my 3DS, lol!!
  11. MiseriesChild

WTT - Nintendo Switch

If you play guitar and haven't sold/traded your Switch yet I have an Dan Jacobs DJ-600V flying V in great shape with hard shell case I'm going to put on Craigslist or eBay, (and here if anyone is interested). Haven't had time to take Pics but can if you're interested. It's a more rare guitar...
  12. MiseriesChild

Question A Wii U question for the gurus...

Maybe it is my no-sleep addled brain but I've had a nagging question rattling around in my brain for the past week or so. I know that people have made what we refer to as "Laptops", (such as an XBox 360 or PS3 laptop) for portables that are out of reach size wise but what about a "tablet" Wii...
  13. MiseriesChild

Scalpers are out in force... As usual

Too true... I wish I could've preordered but they were all gone before I even realized it. I've been too busy with my trip to the hospital in Gainesville. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty soon and maybe even a bundle package. :-)
  14. MiseriesChild

Scalpers are out in force... As usual

Is it just me or does anyone else find that scalpers just kill the fun for everyone... Only a couple of hours in and already the Switch is selling on eBay upwards of $400 to $600. Same thing is happening with music tickets and such. Sorry, just blowing off some steam. It's just sad IMO.
  15. MiseriesChild

Question 64CC (PE); Only for OEM N64 Controller?

Just got the SuperPad 64 Plus a few minutes ago and I got to say... "Holy overly complicated analog sticks Batman!!!" Looks promising for a MUCH smaller GC style analog style transplant... the funny thing is this stick actually feels and responds really well, it's just HUGE with the full size...
  16. MiseriesChild

Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

Ok, two units paid for. :) I didn't get the option to checkout via PayPal so I just used a credit card. CapitalOne flagged it as a possible fraud charge but I did ok the transaction. Just let me know if there are any problems and I will clear them up. Fraud protection is a great thing but...
  17. MiseriesChild

Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

Did I get my name on the list in time? Want to make sure I pay ya if I did. :)
  18. MiseriesChild

Yeah, if I got a Hori controller it damn sure wouldn't be to cut it up for a portable, lol!! I would use it on my original N64 system as my main controller and cut up the old stock grey OEM controller that I have for the portable. I promise ya that I am crazy... but not crazy enough to cut up...
  19. MiseriesChild

True...that is always an option too. Might have to do that if all else fails. I picked up an InterAct Super Pad 64 Plus off eBay to try since they are supposed to be pretty easy to get going with an aftermarket Analog stick. I figure if that doesn't work them I will say screw it, buy a Hori...
  20. MiseriesChild

I tried wiring them that way, and even the opposite just to test but on both other analog sticks I got no movement so it has to be resistance values like Luke said, only think I can figure too, (thanks btw @Luke !!). Oh, and both analog sticks have been removed from their boards already so I'm...