Search results

1. Question vga wiring wires

Is there a pacific wire to use. Im having a lil ghosting waving lines. Do i need to ground the pinouts with thicker guage wire.
  2. Question Why is the colors on vga mode off

I wired just as pictured in the trim guide. Get vga out but the colors are off. Any help would be very very very appreciated
  3. Help plz ps2 mem card

I wired up freemcboot to slot 2 as instructed in the guide. It boots freemcboot. I can go into Ulaunch. Mcboot configurator ,but when i open mc1 and see the files on it. It has 0b showing the file size. Im trying to use opl so i can play games on usb. Any help would truly b appreciated thanks...
  4. Question wiring bitbuilt stick pad to gc+2.0

hey guys using gc+ 2.0 with joy con like analog pads i brought from bitbuild with the lil pcb for them and the dpad works abxy triggers and all other buttons work. just the analogs wont work. i contacted arelio(hope i spelled it closely correct) and he told me what pin to pin to wire and i did...
  5. ps2 slim 79001 vga wiring

hey hate to bother but i wired up the vga pinouts perfect as shown in the tut and it still wont show vga only composite. ps2 slim 79001. any help will be appreciated