Search results

1. Joe DiCristo

Question Tac Switches

Hi! So I am shopping for my last parts that I need for the portable one of the remaining parts are the tact switches. I looked at the BOM and the squishy tacts were out of stock last time I checked. What squishy and clicky tacts would you recommend that I buy? Thanks! Joe
  2. Joe DiCristo

Question Screen for Wii Portable

Hi! After digging up some money I am finally shopping for parts for my wii portable. Lately, I've been looking for displays for the portable and this one was recommended to me earlier for a portable gamecube. While the display looks great spec wise, one thing is problematic: the voltage input...
  3. Joe DiCristo

Where can I find a GC+ For Sale?

Hi! I am building a wii portable and would love a GC+ for my build. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks, Joe
  4. Joe DiCristo

Does anyone have a Mega drive v5?

Hi, I am interested in buying a Megadrive v5. It is out of stock on badass consoles and I am going to need one for my next portable. Does anyone have any for sale? Thanks, Joe
  5. Joe DiCristo

Question Battery For Portable Gamecube

Hello! Thanks to this forum I have been making great progress and I am feeling more confident in completing this seemingly impossible Gamecube Portable project! However, one question that still troubles me is the choice of battery. I am thinking of keeping everything 12V to ensure stability...
  6. Joe DiCristo

Question Screen for Gamecube Portable

Hi, So, I have been continuing on my journey to build my portable Gamecube and have been searching for screens to use in my portable. I want something that is pretty big (5-6 inches or so) and of course native 480p. I have been looking around and found this on ebay. Could I use this? Or is...
  7. Joe DiCristo

Question Help Me Design a Case? (Gamecube Portable)

Hi! These past couple months I have been designing and building a gamecube portable. There are many things that need to be worked on and an enclosure for my project is no exception. I have access to a 3D Printer and CAD software, but I don't have a 3D scanner to scan the controller to get the...