Search results

1. Question Trimmed PS2 won't boot

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this trim? I'm using the customled regulator board at the moment and as far as I can tell all my voltage relocations are correct. The gpu and cpu warm up, but I get no output on the display. Any troubleshooting advice? Please forgive my messy workstation.
  2. Question OG Xbox wireless controller mod

I'm interested in converting the original wired "S" controller into a wireless controller using the guts of an off brand wireless controller like a Logitech. To anyone's knowledge has this been done before or at least something similar?
  3. Soldering questions

I'm installing a mod chip in a PS2 slim and I have a few questions about how to solder to certain points: On this point would it be possible to solder directly to the adjacent resistor instead of the point marked? I'm having trouble getting these points to take any solder. I'm assuming I...
  4. Question Wii/N64 combo console questions

Hi guys, I'm brand new here and new to the scene. I'm interested in building a Wii/N64 combination console with a shared power supply and common video out for my first project. My skill set is pretty low and I have a very limited understanding of circuits (I'm in physics II right now) so forgive...