Search results

1. Bakuku

Custom Gamecube Memorycards (Gore!)

Whats up everybody, Long time no post. I’ve been commissioned recently to create two Gamecube memorycards in the same style as the Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller (the awkward collectors item). I have to say I’m really glad how they turned up. It was also my first Airbrush commission...
  2. Bakuku

Digital Camo Gamecube

Hello everybody, I was thinking back to my breadbox Cube v2 and how I did a digital camo paint on that. So I decided to do a whole Gamecube in the same style. This time around 3 colors were used instead of 2. Grey, black and white. The colors seem to work pretty well with each other. Further...
  3. Bakuku

Question Wii Acting Funny

Hello, So my Wii has this wierd issue that whenever I boot it up. It will boot but after a while it will Auto-Reset. Once it has Reset, the unit will reset again after X-time. These intvervals become shorter and shorter untill after a while the Wii just keeps resetting whenever PM has booted...
  4. Bakuku

Battery PCM/PCB

Does anybody know of a good Battery PCM/PCB for use with a Gamecube. The one I'm currently using and have used in my previous portables don't seem to cut it when using The Component video chip and 5" LCD in my current setup. They have 2.5A continious draw but I'm well over 2.6 - 2.7 using a...
  5. Bakuku

Battery pcb

Hello, I've been using these pcb's for my portables. I always connected 4 cells to these and I've been wondering if I could connect 6 to these to up the amps. link Thanks
  6. Bakuku

Question Power issue on GPU

@Gman I'm having this weird issue where the GPU only takes 1.620v from the stock regulator... Same stock regulator is powering the CPU separately with it's own cable and is consuming ~1.68v According to my knowledge it should be the other way around :/ Games run smoothly, no weird video...
  7. Bakuku

Solved Upside down HB Channel

PAL Cpu 40 No mods Complete format Portabalize Mii no wifi pack installed but upside down HB channel. please help
  8. Bakuku

Gamecube with Wasp

Somebody asked me to mod his GameCube system for him with a Wasp Fusion modchip. Thought I'd share it with you guys. The Wasp is installed in such a way that if you would open the unit you can disconnect the modchip easily from the FFC cable. All pins and power and ground go thru the FFC. Pin...
  9. Bakuku

Worklog Portable Gamecube 5

Hi all, Because I had a spare Gamecube Component Cable video chip and Motherboards laying around, I decided to make a VGA compatible Portable like my second blue one. Most likely after this one I will venture into Wii Portables, givin I get my hands on some cheap 4 layer NTSC boards and GC...
  10. Bakuku

Question Wii board cutting and other stuff

@cheese @ShockSlayer @Noah @Gman @Aurelio @Shank I'm thinking about building a Wii Portable since the whole scene is shifting towards it. Knowing me, I want to include as many features as possible. - 4 player support GC + rumble external - AV out - Wiimote support - Sensorbar - WiFi for...
  11. Bakuku

Question SD gecko Emulator Fail

Hi, The BreadBox Cube V2 has just been upgraded with a Micro-SD Gecko slot. The issue I'm having is that the Unit recognizes the SD-Gecko Slot and shows me the content. When I try to boot Snes9X or GBA emulator, Snes gives me Green screen and GBA freezes on 96% Tried with Wasp Fusion slot as...
  12. Bakuku

BreadBox Cube V2

So what is it? Gamecube console crammed inside a custom casing with built in screen, controller, batteries, speakers and a modchip to play games of a SD card. -But wait, there's more! -There is? -Yes sir. Aside from being able to play on the go, you can play with your friends as well. Just...
  13. Bakuku

Question Camo Paint

Hello, My commission is almost finished and the buyer gave me Carte Blanche on the paintjob. Using this oppertunity, I want to try a Digital Camo Pattern. Somehow they look so cool and I've been wantingbto do this type of paintjob for some time now. I'll be using stencils and Blue as the main...
  14. Bakuku

Question PSone console + PSone LCD

Hi, Ok so the PSone Lcd is capable of accepting 15khz RGB, right? And I know the PSone is capable of producing a RGB signal. My question is: How do I get the RGB signal from the PSone Console en directly feed it to the RGB pin inside the PSone Lcd? I want the screen to be permanently be...
  15. Bakuku

Question Uneven charged batteries

Hi, I have 8x 18650 cells but 7 of those are charged to 3.6v and one is 4.2v. Thats because the 4.2v one came from another pack. My question is how can I make them all evenly charged?
  16. Bakuku

Question Low battery indicator

http://modretro.com/xen/index.php?threads/two-transistor-version-of-daftmikes-low-battery-indicator.3640/ Im trying to make this. I'm using 4x panasonic NCR18650B 3.6v batteries but I don't really know how to make the circuit. Any help is welcome!
  17. Bakuku

Question Ptr080100 and 08060wvd

Ok so yesterday I made a 1.9v regulator using the Ptr080100 and a 08060 and both dont work. They start heating up and producr smoke :/ . The coil on the 08060 even fell off :/ I know I hooked it up correctly and even checked the datasheets on both. But no go. My benchpower is working because...
  18. Bakuku

Discussion Making you all jealous

Arrived today! So happy :)
  19. Bakuku

Custom Regulator Resistor Diagram

With this Diagram you can determine what resistors you need to get the votage you want for which regulator you are using. Diagram was uploaded by LocTronics/Zenloc on MR. Was lost but I found a cache.
  20. Bakuku

PAL Gamecube Video Signal Locations

The Pal Gamecube has some minor different Video location pins. I took some pictures and marked the locations where you can tap a video signal from. !!!BE AWARE THAT A PAL GAMECUBE NEEDS A POT (5k - 10k) BETWEEN VIDEO AND GROUND TO MAKE TO VIDEO SIGNAL USEABLE!!! Hopes this helps