Search results

1. Retro95

MFW (pic related)

Waiting for the voting to conclude and see which one of us won first place:
  2. Retro95

Acquired a relic from the past - DONKEY KONG

I've been in the market for an old fixer upper to rebuild on the weekends. For quite a while now. I liked the idea of getting a arcade1up cabinet from best buy but I'm 6'4" and need a full size cabinet to game on. My dad helped me track down an original Donkey Kong cabinet with all the panels...
  3. Retro95

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] The Chicken Nugget Boy!

Hey everybody. MadMorda has inspired me to also make a whacky summer contest entry with hacking and slashing and hot glue. I'm going to make a Gameboy out of the Chinese chicken nugget Tetris game that is coming in happy meals overseas. I already ordered a chicken nugget for import on eBay...
  4. Retro95

Worklog Ashida REV 2

Hey everybody! My boards from 4 layers came in the mail and I'm starting on building my second ashida. This time with HDMI out and micro USB to connect to a 4 port controller dongle. I've already got the wiring worked out on my bench top set up. Now just to compartmentalize it all into the...
  5. Retro95

Worklog My first portable; Ashida

Hey guys! I got a little cocky and decided I'd build an Ashida (my first portable) without testing it any ANY STEP along the way. This obviously led to me having an Ashida that did NOT work. I tore it all apart and I am now bench building the portable before throwing everything into a case. I...