Search results

1. Looking for advice on how to build a bluetooth gamepad case for an Android phone.

So updates on the gaming phone case concept This is going to be extremely doable with extremely little effort I bought one of these off of Amazon for about $6: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0096L2SJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 After taking it apart, it looks extremely...
  2. Looking for advice on how to build a bluetooth gamepad case for an Android phone.

I feel you man. I held onto mine for the longest time. I work at a job that requires me to travel a lot now, and I miss just being able to flick open my phone and quickly play some Advance Wars or something. The physical buttons make such a difference.
  3. Looking for advice on how to build a bluetooth gamepad case for an Android phone.

Thank you for the extremely informative response. This is making me wonder if it's worth using a 3DS slider over a PSP nub. I wish there was an easy way to see the height difference.
  4. Looking for advice on how to build a bluetooth gamepad case for an Android phone.

Thanks for the response! A few things of note: 1) Fully DIY seems like the best idea to me as well. A big reason why I want to do bluetooth is both for thinness, as you mentioned, but also because it helps make this more future-proof. If I get a new phone, bluetooth is almost guaranteed, while...
  5. Looking for advice on how to build a bluetooth gamepad case for an Android phone.

Hi all. I've got a somewhat ambitious project for myself. My favorite phone that I've ever owned was The Sony Experia Play. I was heavily inspired after seeing posts like World's Smallest Gamecube Controller, or DolphinBoy. I would like to reconstruct this experience for my Galaxy S7, by...