Search results

1. Minystreem

Worklog New Grip Design for Upcoming Portable

While screwing around in my English class, I noticed something weird about my hands, all of my finger joints line up in a circular arc. As soon as I got home I scanned my hand on a printer, here are the results: Who knew scanners took such good photos! After that I loaded it up into onshape...
  2. Minystreem

Wii bluetooth modules

If anybody has a bunch of them and would be willing to send them to me in a postcard that would be great!
  3. Minystreem

criistmas trim

I present the most memey of all trims, the CRIISTMAS trim! Black is badly draw OMGWTF trim Blue is the CRIISTMAS trim A NAND reloction is nessisary
  4. Minystreem

Anybody have the footprint files for the RVL-PMS-LITE?

I can't find them on 4layers website, and IIRC the lite version is like 4 mm bigger.
  5. Minystreem

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] My first wii portable: Project Codename Ginger

This is where I'm posting my progress on my first wii portable!
  6. Minystreem

4layertech Screen phyiscal dimentions or CAD file?

Does anybody know the phyiscal size of the screen on 4layertech, or a 3d cad file?
  7. Minystreem

Where to find 4 layer wiis

I friend bought a wii from goodwill for me to fix, but it was a rvl 001 bord, where can I get 4 layer boards for idealy less then $30
  8. Minystreem

Reusing power mangment compents on the wii?

I don't have a very big budget for my portable I want to build, so insted of paying a bunch of money for the power mangament circut, is it possable to reuse the compenents already on the wii? If so, how would I go about doing this?