Search results

1. Bunnizer

Question Designing portables

Kind of new to portablizing, but would like to start working on designing a portable while I’m working on building my ashida
  2. Bunnizer

Discussion Gameboy Lite

I’m planning on taking the ds lite gameboy advance reader and making a gameboy micro type handheld. But a little larger. Not quite sure about any more details yet.
  3. Bunnizer

Discussion WiiSki (nonalcoholic portable)

This is gonna be my concept for the WiiSki a portable wii that basically just a screen. I’m planning on doing bluetooth relocation so it can connect wii remotes. Unlike other portable wiis, the WiiSki wont have any controls on it, instead i will relocate the gamecube ports. I am also planning on...
  4. Bunnizer

Question Best way to start designing

I would like to learn how to design my own ps2 portable. I do not have too good of an understanding of how and why a trimmed motherboard works or what materials I will need. Can anyone help?
  5. Bunnizer

Outta stock

Currently, the pms pd 2 is out of stock on 4 layer tech. Is there any alternative pcb that can act as a replacement? If not, does anyone know when they’ll come back in stock?
  6. Bunnizer

Question Mx chip relocation help

Just started to plan out everything before i trim my wii for the ashida build ive been working on. Just to confirm, i will not need to relocate u10 as one of the other components emulates it, correct? Another question i had was is the wire that connects the positive side of the 3v battery to...
  7. Bunnizer

Worklog My first ever build: the ashida

Started today and marked the trim lines for my wii. one problem im having is learning how to relocate the mx chip. Will ask on console modding 101
  8. Bunnizer

RVLoader Compatibility

Will RVLoader work with ciso files or only iso files?
  9. Bunnizer

Formation of USB

Is this the correct file structure for rvloader?
  10. Bunnizer

Bom for wii micro?

The title
  11. Bunnizer

Question Screen Connection

Is there a guide on how to connect a trimmed wii to a screen? Mostly talking about the one from 4 layer tech.
  12. Bunnizer

Question Best starting ps2 portable

What is the best ps2 portable for beginners?
  13. Bunnizer

Question Wii not working

Got a wii. Installed Hombrew and RVLoader. But now, when i try to connect it to my tv to test it, it wont work unless i unplug the usb drive. Then it just has a black screen that says insert usb drive. Help please. *Edit* When USB drive is removed it says: RVLoader bootloader 00 Failed to...
  14. Bunnizer

Ashida STLs

I downloaded the ashida optimized files and all they seem to have is the cases, not the mounts, is there another place to find them?
  15. Bunnizer

Need help starting out.

I am new to building portables and would like all the help I could get before even thinking about doing any build. What is a good first build? Also what things should i learn before starting that build?