Search results

1. Lanchlan

Question USB problem

Hello, I have an interesting problem, I bought a 64 GB pendrive and it worked well with my first motherboard, as the motherboard got damaged I formatted pendrive in to NTFS and used normal for my purposes. A few days ago I bought a second one and installed portablizemii and to my surprise the...
  2. Lanchlan

Question No gamecube ports

Hello, I just bought a Wii, the seller assured me that Wii has ports for the gamecub. It turned out that there is no, is there any possibility of connecting the controller ??
  3. Lanchlan

Question Analog Switch Joysticks connector

Hello, I finally have an analog Switch Joysticks and I have a question, I know that the pins are made of carbon and I have to use the connector, but I can not find it, does anyone know where to find it or has a link to the page ?? Thank you very much for help
  4. Lanchlan

Question GC+

Hello, does anyone know when the store will start ?? I need a GC + with a shipment, can anyone have for sale ??
  5. Lanchlan

Question Strange behavior of portablizemii

Hello, I have noticed the strange behavior of portablizemii, when you try to create a seve game ,the memory card is crashing, the card is emulated on the USB memory, but when you use the new pendrive with this 1 game you can easily create a seve, then I can copy to the target memory and...
  6. Lanchlan

Question My First portablizemii - wbfs

Hello, I have a problem with my first portablizemii, I can not run wii games in wbfs format, every time I get a black screen and nothing happens. Anyone have any idea ?? I will add that the motherboard is still before the cutting.