1. Kagehoshi

Worklog Waker of the Wiind - Ginger's Second Wii Portable

I can not wait to see more :)
  2. Kagehoshi

Worklog Waker of the Wiind - Ginger's Second Wii Portable

There is no Z button?
  3. Kagehoshi

Worklog Nintendo MiWii "First Portable"

Hi @ lyberty5, Yes, I buy on Aliexpress, Ebay and Amazon too. Just for the PTH08080WAH, on Farnell :)
  4. Kagehoshi

Great, thank you :D
  5. Kagehoshi

Hi, for the battery, I will do 2S and 2P, 2 x (2 x 3.7V 3400mAh) => 7.4V 6800mAh I took this to charge: "Intelligent-Balance-Charge-Protection-Board-2S-Packs-18650-Lithium-Satellite" but is it enough? Is this image correct for the connection...
  6. Kagehoshi

it's not the only difference : 6 Layer boards: - Consume much more power - Create much more heat + Are more common: easier to find + Easier for newcomers to portablizing 4 Layer boards: - Consume much less power - Create much less heat + Are less common: easier to spot + Requires a bit more...
  7. Kagehoshi

Worklog First Micro attempt

Hi @Turd Ferguson, why did you put 2 capacitors? EDIT : No matter, I got confused :facepalm:
  8. Kagehoshi

really ? because I never read that
  9. Kagehoshi

I have not even received my Wii yet. :XD: otherwise, yes the GC + replaces the GameCube controller. Edit : @DeoNaught the problem is the availability of GC + and the store is in maintenance :\
  10. Kagehoshi

Okay, so I'll take 2. :) Edit : however, I may not be the only one in Europe who wants it, @TheFrenchGuy
  11. Kagehoshi

Hi @Aurelio, thank you I'm interested, I would use it for my project. For the first time, I will order one, unless you advise me to take at least 2? if I miss And I understand, there is no problem to speak in English ;)
  12. Kagehoshi

Hi @TheFrenchGuy ! We will be able to help each other in French :P I do not know if I can put the link here for the PTH08080WAH. So, I'm sending it to you by MP ;)
  13. Kagehoshi

Okay, good news. Because I was not sure :)
  14. Kagehoshi

Okay, so with games that do not work with GC +, I must/can use a Wii controller (Wiimote)? For the 5V bluetooth, yes, I was wrong. :facepalm: Thanks! And for the rubber tact switches, I could find not too expensive :)
  15. Kagehoshi

Thank you very much @GingerOfOz :D For GC +, if it's possible to get some, I'm interested! I have to contact @Aurelio if I understand correctly? Because I buy a GC controller :facepalm: Then, thanks to your explanation, I finally understood something! :ding!: To play GC games, I use the...
  16. Kagehoshi

Hi Bitbuilt ! At first, I sorry for my English (I'm French :D ) and I also wanted to congratulate the community and the staff of Bitbuilt for their projects and their help. After spending several weeks on the forum, I also start my first portable Wii and do my own Worklog. There are many...