1. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Their are millions of these out there you will be ok
  2. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I was nervous too but don’t be just cut straight
  3. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Keszoox MX 1.25mm Male Female Connector Kit and Premium Pre-Crimped Cables Compatible with Molex PicoBlade for Pixhawk Flight Controller Total 240pcs MX1.25 Connectors and 200pcs 28AWG Cable https://a.co/d/cwuo0sq
  4. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

It works ok I bought a pack of generic connectors off Amazon and they work ok but can be sensitive
  5. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

So I did a test print last night and success. My design to hold the Shepard hdmi pcb works perfect I will e corporate this into wesks original design for anyone who wants to used it
  6. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I do my own cad designing so I added the shapes in the top but I actually figured out the wiring and am working on a top shell design that will hold the Shepard hdmi pcb in place should have the Stl done tonight and will test pront tonight
  7. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I love it looks great buddy
  8. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Her just got my Shepard analog hdmi would you be able to show my what pins you used and how you wired it
  9. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

You do have a freemcbok i have been working with this design and have built 2 of these thus far but upon building my third I had an idea… it may seem like a long shot or even crazy but…. I am an evil scientist
  10. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Do you have the lid switch on your mother board?
  11. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Shoot I have mine already built and I keep buying them cause I’m having fun building them lol so your using the Shepard hdmi correct?
  12. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I have a bunch of shells I have 3 printers that I have running pretty much around the clock. The connector kit I bought has wires pre crimped with the ends on them but I love the idea of everything haveing the ability to be disconnected. I will figure out a good way to attach this Shepard hdmi...
  13. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I wired it straight to the mother board but I altered the files to hold the hdmi pcb. Also I ordered on Amazon some 1.25mm computer connectors so I can disconnect the hdmi, SDcard reader, or the free mcboot card just give each one a 7pin connector so They can be unplugged if needed. Once I get...
  14. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Dude like seriously everything else in this world is so angry and this have been great working with everyone on this project
  15. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

Bruuuhh that’s way smaller then what I used I really like that looks like I’m reconfiguring my design again hahaha I’m going to be buying this
  16. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I like how you got it inline with the other ports looks great. I would just check your solder connections and make Shute nothings grounding out
  17. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

i'm in the states heres the files i have look them over and if you have any questions let me know
  18. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

I mean I feel the need to customize everything I do lol I liked having the power button on the front but did really like wesks design but my lid button wasent strong enough so I bought some momentary switch’s and found one that worked good. Like I said I got carried away lol. But as far as the...
  19. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

So starting at the end yes I used the kill switch but since the adapter I used was a ps2 memory card I wired it a little different. It still works but you need to use the kill switch and remove the sd card. Now as far as the files absolutely I would love to share them with you. I will also link...
  20. sparky72712

PS2 Ultra Slim

seems like everything your wanting is something im doing i hardwired the free mcboot card and the mx4sio card directly to the board and am also going to be adding a plethora of leds. as far as hdmi i bought an adapter and opened it up and also hard wired it to the mother board my wife is playing...