Search results

1. Paul3854

Solved Amplifier board wiring

Can somebody help me (this is the amp from the bom), I feel like I wired this correctly yet I can't get it to work. I just wanted to test it so I hooked up my left and right input to a 3.5mm jack. My 5v source is coming from a 5v 2a USB source.
  2. Paul3854

Solved Trimmed Wii not detecting

I'm trying to wire my USB after trimming and my Wii isn't detecting any usb plugged in. I wired it and put hot glue over because the wires came off easily, I don't see any bridges and I'm getting contuinity between the wire and the two vias' they should connect too.
  3. Paul3854

Solved Heatsinks

Should I use a 3mm heatsink for my portable to save space or 10mm so it has the same height of my fan and cause the most air flow through the heatsink than over?
  4. Paul3854

Solved Using 5v

Does anyone know a hack for this 5" screen driver board. I want to use 5v instead or 12v. Ginger recommend just trying to put 7.4v straight to where you would plug 12v. I used 9v (since my red board was charging) at the time and it didn't turn on.
  5. Paul3854

Solved 11.6v out on all regs

For some reason I am getting 11.6v on all my regulators and I don't know why. (Btw I'm using 12v source from the Wii Wal wart)
  6. Paul3854

Question Female Micro USB Port

If someone wanted to do what JacksonS had for his WiiSP 2.0 with a female micro usb port that you can connect to your computer to edit the usb flash drive inside, would you need to use a custom pcb like he used, or are there other ways? Edit: Would this work?
  7. Paul3854

Solved U10 relocation help

While I was removing the u10 one of the pins broke off, so I'm just wondering if it would still work.
  8. Paul3854

Worklog Mini Mii

Hi Bitbuilt, I've lurked around this website and asked a few questions, but now it's time for me to work on my project. Like the title, the Mini Mii (might change, hopefully it's not taken either) is going to be my Portable Wii project I'm working on. Now I might not have the skills or knowledge...
  9. Paul3854

Question Should I use the Gamecube disc drive or Wiikey... or?

Hi! I'm new to portablizing and BitBuilt! I haven't done anything yet but only been studying things and how I would do it. One problem I keep running into is how will I load games onto the Gamecube. One option would be the normal Gamecube disc drive but it's kind of bulky but the easiest one to...