Search results

1. MikaMaslak

Question Creating Themes for RVLoader

So RVLoader is the new flagship for portable. Its functionality is amazing gotta say my socks are off team. However the aesthetics of the main theme are... well... gray. I had been working on a full custom asset theme made to look like windows95 for portablizeMii that I never got to release...
  2. MikaMaslak

Jackson's audio amp

Howdy I'm looking to buy a Jackson's audio amp for a portable I'm in progress on. Please hmu if you have an extra one of these lying around as I've been trying to get my hands on one for quite some time now.
  3. MikaMaslak

Putting 6 layer wiis inside coloured 4 layer shells! [april fools joke]

Have you ever gotten a red, black or blue wii and just really wanted it to have the less energy efficient 6 layer board inside of it? I cannot tell you how many times I have had this problem! Seriously! So I have started this worklog detailing how I am taking 6 layer boards and placing them in...
  4. MikaMaslak

Question 3D Printing Options.

I am going to be sending one of @Gman 's wiis out to be printed but I kinda have a lot of options. The Lulzbot is actually complete free to use but the quality is shotty The 3rd one is about as precise as the object, but it only supports 1 material. The most superior printer here is the...
  5. MikaMaslak

Jackson's Audio Amp, GC+

Hey y'all I'm looking to buy an extra one of Jackson's audio amp (update this one is covered) and a GC+ for a portable I'm doing. Please hmu if you have an extra one of these lying around :) thanks.
  6. MikaMaslak

Worklog Aesthetic Vaporwavey Theme

I am starting a worklog for a portablize me (pm) theme I've been working on. A very minimum incomplete version was deployed on my first portable build to go along with it, (mostly to distract people from its horrible exterior) My goal is to refine it to a point where it is nice enough to...
  7. MikaMaslak

Discussion Putting a wii inside something else

So I got a 6 layer wii that I don't really want to portablize (or at least battery power) because of the high amount of Amps it draws. I do however want to mess with it by putting it somewhere it doesn't belong. I had the idea of putting it in a toaster because that would be funny, but I'm not...
  8. MikaMaslak

Question 4 layer with GC ports vs. 4 layer without them?

If using the OMGWTF trim on a 4 layer board and it is one that does not have to GC ports is there really any disadvantage between the two, especially when using a GC+ chip? Beyond just the presence of the GC I/O parts, is there any hardware or firmware advantages with it?
  9. MikaMaslak

The A E S T H E T I C Mii [Hackathon Project]

Aesthetic alterations were made to the the portablize me theme, I made sure to reference this software created by this community anywhere it was appropriate. First off there are 2 very important things about this project: -This project was done for a hackathon (hack PSU) where you start with...
  10. MikaMaslak

Question Power Control Implementation

As the key requirement to portiblization is self powering I am at my final problem for my portable build. I'm studying electrical engineering at Penn State so I have at my disposable all the lab equipment here and currently I've been doing any tests for screen, speakers, system, circuitry, etc...
  11. MikaMaslak

Question Can usb ethernet adapter work on portablizemii no wifi install

for the no wifi build on portablize me could I use a usb ethernet adapter still or all all network coms disabled?