Search results

1. samzelf

Question What causes this ingame error?

Dear portablizers, I thought that I finished the portable (OMGWTF trim) that has been waiting uncompleted on the shelf for two years. But I seem to get an ingame (GC) error every time when I play for a few minutes: An error has occurred. Turn the Power Off and check the Nintendo GameCube...
  2. samzelf

Solved USB not recognized

I am working on a trimmed 4 layer Wii board. The USB (Fit 3.0 32GB) which I used prior to trimming doesn't seem to be recognized. PortablizeMii only offers me the option to boot to the Wii menu. I did not use the USB drive while the last time it booted into the PortablizeMii menu, therefore it...
  3. samzelf

Solved No video signal after u10 relocation

Hello, I am working on an uncut Wii CPU-020 board. After I did the relocation for the second time, I still get the same problem. So, I removed U10 and later U9, all other steps exactly like the trimming guide suggests. Pads 4 and 5 are also short on both transistor spots like this thread...
  4. samzelf

Question Use bootmii without GameCube controller?

Hello, I got a question regarding bootmii, if this is not the right place to post let me know. A couple of years ago I softmodded my Wii and installed Homebrew with bootmii. After doing that I didn't think twice and installed bootmii on the ios. Now comes the problem, I can't use the...
  5. samzelf

Question Video not working

I somehow bricked my 6 layer wii board, the green light is green but I get no video signal. Yesterday I noticed a thread about a 6 layer board cut.. I want to try it out but as stated in the thread the Wii won't boot without this firmware installed. So my question: How do I install this after...