Search results

1. fikar

Question trim ps2 slim

hey everyone I was planning on trimming my ps2 like this, and it's slightly smaller than the Definitive PS2 Trimming Guide, aren't there important lines clipped here? is it ok if i trim like that?,i can't confirm if this ps2 is still running or not because it uses a broken ps2.
  2. fikar

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

ok thanks for the answer
  3. fikar

Worklog The last one, 3rd ps2 portable

excuse me i have a question about this, why is the GND pin connected to the VCC pin?
  4. fikar

Question usb internal

Thanks for the advice, yes I know it will be easier and faster but I just want to try to realize my idea whether it will work or not and this is the last ingredient for that and I found ICs TS3USB221ARSER which may be similar in function but too difficult for me to understand way to apply it
  5. fikar

Question usb internal

i found this thread a while ago when i opened the link for bom and it is no longer available does someone still have it? can i get it with the pcb file?
  6. fikar

Question display ps2 slim

it looks like the converter to hdmi is the problem. I tried it without using it and it was fine
  7. fikar

Question display ps2 slim

i got a ps2 but it looks like that is there a hardware fault?
  8. fikar

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hello, I'm new to this hobby and also unfamiliar with electronics, hopefully I can learn something new here