Search results

1. BlueShadow

Solved More problems...

I'm feeling discouraged, so right now my problems are 1 my audio don't work, 2 Wii games don't boot, the stupid thing is they both worked at one time. But I'll start with the audio, I have been using a set of speakers but then I heard if the speakers don't have the right wattage it can blow your...
  2. BlueShadow

Solved Bluetooth troubleshoot

So I recently started on a Wii portable, I did a U10 relocation, and it was successful, tried to do Bluetooth and got it all hooked up to the best of my knowledge tested all connections and voltages three times. But I still can't get it to work, can someone help me with this please. The Wii...
  3. BlueShadow

Solved Wii won't boot.

so this is a little different from the normal post, so after looking around for awhile I decided to ask you guys. I got a Wii off ebay (black rv-001) it said boots but no video, and I was like hmm...guess i'll buy it (it was kinda cheap) anyway I got it and tried to test it....symptoms, it boots...
  4. BlueShadow

Worklog Blue Shadow's first n64p

so i started this thing back in 2016, i'm trying to finish it now, and i got some questions...so i'm going to trim some more of the board off, hopefully you guys can understand what i'm trying to ask. so black is were i want to trim i was trying to figure out where the 12v/3.3v go, the guide...