Search results

1. Screen help

I found this little picture monitor at my local thrift store and was wondering if it was possible somehow to hook up an AV connection to it, I have scoured the internet looking at chips but I have been able to find nothing and was hoping someone with more experience might be able to find...
  2. Question Custom regulators

Thanks a lot guys
  3. Question Custom regulators

sorry again for another noob question, but does anyone know how to connect all the regulators together to the battery pack? Could someone please explain this to me? Thanks again
  4. Question Help pls

First of all thank you very much for the help, I did wonder if it was as simple as that but didn't really want to try it until I knew it worked, also thank you for the advice on posting and where to find other guides!
  5. Question Help pls

hi me again on the question of soldering video out, I really don't understand and need some serious help with this, if I am wanting to solder component cables to Wii board but leave component plug at the other end how would I go about doing this, I have looked at diagrams but don't really...
  6. Question Video out

Yeah, I'm really bad at this kind of thing, is there any way you could make it simpler for me to understand? --Merge Posts-- I want to make it (if possible) the connection soldered tothe Wii, then having the rca connection at the other end (full connector) --Merge Posts-- Please don't double...
  7. Question Video out

hey, so this is my first time ever modding a console, and I was just wondering how you can solder RCA/composite connections up to screen, does anyone have a diagram or info that would help? Thanks Basically trying to attach screen