Search results

1. Fuzzy_Melk

A billion lions or all 1008 Pokémon?

Ok, this isn’t new or anything, but I want to get other peoples opinions on this. I believe that the Pokémon would win, but only if we’re following anime rules. Game rules, its probably the lions. The way I see it in simple terms, dialga freezes the lions in time and giratina can teleport them...
  2. Fuzzy_Melk

Would it still be considered a portable wii if it were just a whole wii motherboard?

is it still considered a portable if I kept the whole motherboard intact? yeah, it would be massive, but it wouldn’t required to relocate a whole lot (maybe nothing) and would it technically be easier to build. I guess its no different than just bringing a wii, a screen and a portable power bank...
  3. Fuzzy_Melk

Question What do I need to get myself started

I’ve been wanting to make a portable for so long, but where in the flippidey-flip do I start. I understand that the best thing to do would to probably watch some videos on beginner electronics and read the guides and get wii anatomy down, but I haven’t found a good source for tools, parts...
  4. Fuzzy_Melk

The best dang portable maker ever (this is a joke, don’t take this seriously)

Listen, modding consoles and building portables have gained popularity in the past 5 years, but I have seen a lack of praise for Peter Knetters N64 portable. I say we get this to be mainstream, completely reverse engineer it, and get an in-depth guide on how to build it. Also, he created a...