Search results

1. tealflip

Discussion Where do I begin? (NOW FLIP'S FIRST WORKLOG)

Update: Did some more checks, fixed the standoffs *hopefully* and a couple other things I realized didnt fit. A new USB C breakout board is on the way since we may or may not of fucked the original one up.... whoops... anyway, new case is going now.
  2. tealflip

Good and bad news: One, shell came out WONDERFULLY. Minor blemishes but for a first print, it worked well. Secondly, quality didnt matter since some measurements with the standoffs were WRONG! Im gonna take a bit of a break to relax and come back to this once my mental sanity is back in check.
  3. tealflip

Short Stack - The World's Smallest Wii

It's not the size that matters, its how you use it. AMAZING WORK!
  4. tealflip

Double checked, they are good. Tomorrow I will begin wiring and printing out the case.
  5. tealflip

These are very heavily rounded. How good are these? How can I check for shorts between voltage lines?
  6. tealflip

The project.... IS ALIVE!!! The U10 was successful *THANK YOU CRAZYGADGET* and we are all set to now dremel this badboyy
  7. tealflip

Heres the not so daily update for this project: All that is left is the power button, and then.... it's finished? Other than maybe a couple artistic details, it's done.... I.... did it? Thank you everybody for your help, this is gonna go crazy once it's done. P.S: USB C Board is ordered...
  8. tealflip

Howdy! Update time: Firstly, the IRS pulled their heads out of their asses, and got the money to us. Secondly, multiple parts have been ordered. 3D Printer PMS Plus I plan to get started trimming next week as it is my April Vacation. I double checked measurements for gamecube ports thanks to a...
  9. tealflip

Wolfs Gray G-Boy

That looks so cool! Great work, Wolf!
  10. tealflip

The issue is, while not supported by RVLoader, is the default for most Homebrew apps. I, am an AVID Homebrew enjoyer. I could make two shell variants, one with or without the slot.... similar to how I could provide a shell for a barrel jack instead of USB C.... now im over complicating it. OH...
  11. tealflip

I might have to take you up on that offer... Anyways, this is post-earthquake Flip speaking: My owed money should be here by Monday... What does this mean you may be asking? A: I will be ordering the PMS board by @CrazyGadget who has STILL offered to include some U10 chips. B: I will *likely* be...
  12. tealflip

Once the project is completely finished, this will be open sourced. I don't want people going through the same hell I did just to get their 4 layer wii turned into a micro.
  13. tealflip

Update idk ive lost count: WE DID IT! The I.O is DONE!!! *S/O to Jefflongo for his Wii Micro trim model, which gave me the measurements I needed to pull off the AV port, and some other basic measurements.* Heres the list of to-do's for the case: Design internal holders for MX Chip, Clock...
  14. tealflip

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

That, and I think the pads you listed specifically might be too thin. I've seen thermal paste applications on Wii's, and it barely touches, hence why the pads are so thick on consoles such as the Wii and Wii U.
  15. tealflip

Hey guys! No major update for today. I got quite busy and only added the Gamecube ports to the shell, as well as fixed an error in standoff calculations. However, I do have a question I need answered. The original Noldendo doesn't have support for an SD card reader. I, an avid Homebrewer, would...
  16. tealflip

Worklog Portable 1: a SWiiTCH Wrendition

This is so sick seeing everything come together. Thank you for the help yesterday as well!
  17. tealflip

oh don't worry.... that's already planned.