Search results

1. Katherine worth

Selling gameboy color [open]

i still have a gameboy color looking for a meme home as I don’t use it It works perfectly fine but the buttons have been colored in white and the top screen has some scratches both of which are cheap easy fixes I don’t really know what it’s worth but I’m willing to look at any offers I just...
  2. Katherine worth

selling 2 gameboys (color and a backlit pocket)

GAMEBOY POCKET IS CLOSED The color is still available though!
  3. Katherine worth

selling 2 gameboys (color and a backlit pocket)

i bought these 2 gameboys and i greatly regret it as i never use them i much prefer my advances sp one is a lime gameboy color exterior problems(colored in buttons and a scratched to screen easy and cheap fixes) but works perfectly fine ive never had a problem with it second is a silver...
  4. Katherine worth

Question Gameboy advanced so price help?

Here’s the system I ordered The back and bottom are just a little beat up you know the usual wear a device gets from being held or brought places
  5. Katherine worth

Thank you! I didn’t think it was I just know nothing about prices It was the cheapest working ags 101 i could find on eBay I got them to lower it by 10$ for me so that was good And it came with charger and a game so i think I’ll be happy with it!
  6. Katherine worth

Would you say 38$ was a fair price? That’s how much I payed shipping was free and it came with charger and a game can’t remrmber which game but it was a Mario one
  7. Katherine worth

i bought a gameboy advanced sp and I’m really curious of the value and if I overplayed or got a good deal It’s a light blue with ags 101 The stickers are missing off it but all damage is cosmetic only it works perfectly fine What is the average price it would go for? I wouldn’t really be...
  8. Katherine worth

Question oMdding help (gameboy pocket)

Thanks a ton! Do you happen to know any good guide to putting the resistor in I really don’t want to mess it up I’ve alrrady invested way more into this than I planned too lol
  9. Katherine worth

Question oMdding help (gameboy pocket)

hey I’m hereby with some newb questions I bought a broken backlit gameboy pocket and I changed the screen as needed and I love playing it Problem is the backlight flickers badly and killing my eyes So far from what I’m seeing people are saying I new to add a resistor to it but I want to know...