Search results

1. XsunaTera66

Sup

How do i delete all the cringe, incompetent posts from my account? (All of my posts) it seems i can only delete my comments? also, ive been gone for a while, whats new in the world of modding?
  2. XsunaTera66

Question Need new n3ds parts!!!

Need top screen and backplate replacements for my new model n3ds xl but i dont wanna buy third party crap and all the for parts listings are ridiculously expensive. Where do i go? Anyone got a broken system they would sell for a actually fair price? Are the third party parts actually ok?
  3. XsunaTera66

Question What are the bluetooth limitations?

Can portables connect to bluetooth speakers with software (provided they have the bt module) or is it just for wiimotes? If so, what is that software?
  4. XsunaTera66

Question Like this?

I decided to practice my trim on a dead board. Did i get it right? yes it is in the correct via.
  5. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida build guide???

Wanna build an ashida. Never built a portable before. I see a bunch of diagrams on 4layertech but other than that i have no idea how to wire the display and im sure there is other crucial info im missing. Where do i find the info??
  6. XsunaTera66

Question LDO removal?

Correct me if im wrong, but you only remove the LDO if you are using a PMS-2 right? It stays on if you use a PMS-lite?
  7. XsunaTera66

Question How to build ashida?

On the ashida pcb diagram at 4layertech, it has a diagram on how to wire the pcbs to the wii. But how do i wire the screen it doesn’t say.
  8. XsunaTera66

Question Ashida pcbs

Simple question. Can you gat all required boards for the ashida off 4layertech? Also, where are the instructions for the ashida mod?
  9. XsunaTera66

Anyone got a spare g-boy kit?

Yeah despite my best efforts i am unable to find all the parts needed for a portable of any kind. If anyone is willing to sell me a g-boy kit i will pay handsomely (as soon as i sell some cpus and gpus) or if you can provide links to each and every part that would also be greatly appreciated. Im...
  10. XsunaTera66

Question How to make gboy?

You all remember my notorious portable the AtrociWii G-rekt or something i can’t remember. Well its been sitting on my shelf in pieces because the a battery stopped working and i needed parts over time. I figured i may as well take it apart and make a g boy. I have looked at the manual and it...
  11. XsunaTera66

Helo

I am back after being offline for ages (not that any of you care). Two things: 1 this forum is incredibly similar to that of linus tech tips. Ever noticed that? 2 portable wii u?? Kinda like a ds????
  12. XsunaTera66

Discussion Ok hear me out

I know my ideas are all bad, but i think this one might be pretty good. what is the one fatal flaw with current portables? No sensor bar makes it impossible to do certain tasks such as selecting things from a menu, for the lack a cursor. This is where This product comes in. This allows you to...
  13. XsunaTera66

Discussion They look better on my wall

I got inspired by the wiis “art” on the balance board portable by gingerofoz before you yell at me, yes the consoles are both irreparably damaged and do not boot. And yes, i have too much money.
  14. XsunaTera66

Help i need to know what connector this is!

Just like, what is it called? And can it be converted to SATA with an adapter?
  15. XsunaTera66

Discussion I just wanna talk about my failure of a wii

So a while back i started on a wii portable with the ultimate goal of it being the full wii experience. The same classic Home Screen that i loved when i was young and all the other aspects. I wanted to load from usb loader gx as it has the same interface we all know. Many problems and 3 wii...
  16. XsunaTera66

Question Help

Hey i broke my wii. so my idea was a larger portable with like a built in sensor bar and stuff. It would have usb loader gx to run games. I wanted to remove the disk drive without the need for emulation and i read that you can just use the drive circuit board-unattached to the drive- and that...
  17. XsunaTera66

Question How about a bitbuilt app?

An app would be cool. Is there one already and im just stupid?
  18. XsunaTera66

All new wii trim!!!

GIBCON stands for “gee I basically cut off nothing” and it exists for one reason: to revolutionise portable wii consoles. It retains all of the parts from the OMGWTF trim as well as a few extras. For example: the USB port, sensor bar, bluetooth mudule, disk drive connectors ( in case your wii...