Search results

1. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Wii GamePad

or should I call it the Wii GamePad Portable? Wii Portable GamePad? Names are hard. Anyways I've finally decided to build my first Wii portable and I figured I might as well enter the contest. The idea should be nice and simple. Making a Wii portable in a Wii U GamePad. I always thought it...
  2. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Question Wii U error 160-1400 repair help

So this is less portable mods and more repair, but here is it. I've been seeing the Error 160-1400 pop up quite a bit on Wii U consoles and I've been trying to find a way to fix it. I was hoping if anyone had some good idea's they could share them here and I can give them a try! What I know...
  3. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Worklog DreamCast portable (WiFi)

So a while back I decided to try building a portable DreamCast, but I wanted to do it differently from most portables. My idea's are to remove the disk drive and do the IDE mod with DreamShell so I can load games off an CF card. To make it feel more like a handheld game using cartridges, and a...
  4. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Question Audo Amp Help

I'm finishing up my first portable, but I'm having trouble with the audio. Without an amp it is way too quite to play, I picked up an audio amp off ebay but it makes a weird buzzing/pulsing noise and its way too loud. I'm wondering if there's a way to lower its power to make it sound better, or...