Search results

1. L7009 Component Pinout?

Well that's problematic, I can't seem to find the remote for this display. Thanks for all the help, I'll see if I can't work something out. EDIT: After searching through a few datasheets figured out how to wire a remote for mode select Thanks for all the help! (also mine say YUV instead of...
  2. L7009 Component Pinout?

No matter which wire I connect I can't even get so much as a flicker on the screen, just solid blue. When it turns on it say VGA which would be component on this screen right? I'll try another Wii to see if maybe this one doesn't work. Any advice or suggestions I'd love to hear.
  3. L7009 Component Pinout?

Front and Back images, I know the 3 pads are signals but I don't know which is which. Thanks again!
  4. L7009 Component Pinout?

Hello everyone, I can't seem to find the cable that came with my screen (and the connector it plugs into) and was wondering if anyone happened to know the pinout. I searched through some old threads but could not find any concrete info on where the YPbPr lines are and if I need to jumper...
  5. Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

Hit make, select the object to print, and uncheck Send to 3D Print Utility it will then prompt you to choose where to save the .stl file.
  6. Worklog Greasy Idiot's First Portable (WIP)

You could do the blocky logo like this: It would add a good amount of reinforcement.
  7. Battery Clips

Here's a few more, hopefully they are clear enough to see well Also these are similar to what I bought
  8. Battery Clips

I've incorporated them into a WIP build I've been slowly chipping away at I got the clips from those 18650 holders (like 2.50 ea from china) Design was just measure the part that slides in and build around it, the pins (at least the ones I got) have a tab that bites into the plastic after you...
  9. Worklog Link270's Whiip! (Tentative title)

If you have an FDM based printer, and a .25mm nozzle with a slow first layer, you can easily get ~1mm diameter holes. (these are squares, but circles would be just as feasible.)
  10. Guide Easy Charge and Play circuit.

If you got components rated for the exact application (15v 2 amp schottky, a higher efficiency PMOS, ect. I just used what I had lying around) there would be slightly less heat, and less leakage (because schottky's are pretty bad with that) which means less battery draw while idle. The mosfet...
  11. Guide Easy Charge and Play circuit.

Yup, the big issue is without a custom board the heat generated is enough to need some form of cooling. However these small heatsinks seem to work fine in open air, might need a channel for air to move to it should you throw it in an enclosure.
  12. Guide Easy Charge and Play circuit.

I'll see if I can get something rigged up, I don't currently have anything that runs on 12v and 8v. Edit: Alright, got a chance to hook up a load, added a few things for smoothing the voltage as well. The coil is required in this scenario, you may be able to get away without one. (sorry you...
  13. Guide Easy Charge and Play circuit.

Pinout of the stripboard I'm using to test this Battery connected charger not plugged in Battery and charger connected, red LED shows battery is charging (would flash between red and green if batt was disconnected.) The only downside to this over a dedicated IC made for this purpose is that...
  14. Guide Easy Charge and Play circuit.

Hey everyone, about a week ago I had found a super simple one port "Charge and Play" design, it involves a P-channel mosfet, a Schottky diode, and a 100k resistor. This requires an internal battery charger, I used a (tp5100) The P-channel mosfet I used was an (IRF9640), the schottky diode was a...
  15. Worklog The Nintendo Swiitch - BocuD's first Wii portable

That looks like a 3S2P pack ((11.1v nominal) for a total of 6 cells) which would mean each section would be 2 batteries in parallel, keeping the voltage as if it were 1 battery, but doubling the mAh. That said it's hard to gauge the pack with the angle given. If a paralleled pack reads 4.2v...