Search results

1. Customledmods

Worklog Ps vita 1000 joycon analogs

Can you upload photos of your actual wiring ?
  2. Customledmods

Worklog WORKLOG FIRST PS2 PORTABLE

Great job! I always like seeing more people build ps2 portables.
  3. Customledmods

Worklog Thundervolt

Great work man ! This is truly amazing.
  4. Customledmods

It looks right, go to your settings the analogs might be swapped in the button assignment section.
  5. Customledmods

@RandelCastellon check your settings and make sure you don’t have your analogs swapped. The adapter is the same one I showed in the photos above same wiring as well.
  6. Customledmods

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Bienvenido ojalá que te guste este foro.
  7. Customledmods

Solved Omega trim first attempt FAILED

Thanks
  8. Customledmods

PS Hanami

I love seeing your work man, like always super clean.
  9. Customledmods

Thanks and for sure it will help a lot, also I really can’t believe how small it is lol for anyone wondering here’s a picture of trim next to my work AirPod case.
  10. Customledmods

It works yesss also @YveltalGriffin the wire on the ram works so far who knows if it will later on since I haven’t tested a game. also the real question is wether I’ll be able to use this trim in the competition :rothink:
  11. Customledmods

No I haven’t I will in a bit I’m going to solder everything back up after sanding the board a bit more. UPDATE ok so after soldering everything my 1.8v short is gone and I get all the correct voltages and the NTC is fine, the only thing now is the short on the av out.
  12. Customledmods

Yes also when everything was connected there was a short on the video out as well not sure why. I hope it does work if not this is a good training trim, I need to master this trim for this year’s competition.
  13. Customledmods

This is my first attempt on this kind of trim everything was going great until I trimmed the AVE section, after that the board doesn’t boot and my LDO gets super hot. So I desoldered everything checked resistance and it looks like I have a short on the 1.8v line resistance measured 0.03 ohms...
  14. Customledmods

Question just operate a 5v screen with 3.3v

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/running-screens-off-lower-voltages.2256/
  15. Customledmods

SOLD Modded switch lite

Selling my lightly used modded switch lite, mod chip installed by me. $250 shipped OBO hwfly lite rp2040 Atmosphere installed 128gb NS carrying case Original charger
  16. Customledmods

ps2 79001 black screen

Have you messed with it in any way ? I would check this fuse here ps14 also what’s this I have with question mark looks like solder but not sure ?
  17. Customledmods

Question Is my Wii trim dead??????

Just like I did here to this Wii.
  18. Customledmods

Question Trimmed PS2 won't boot

It looks like you missed this 3.5v relocation
  19. Customledmods

You have this connected to 5v ? Also can you provide a full image of the top side.
  20. Customledmods

I would recommend trying to display regular av out since it’s easier.