Search results

1. Minerrv1

Selling my G-Wii $1,000

Hello guys! I’m selling another G-Wii, I had so much fun making it, I built a second G-Wii because I missed having GameCube games to be playable in my hand instead of watching it off a TV. Sadly enough I have no time in my hand and it’s collecting dust. And I would rather sell it to someone who...
  2. Minerrv1

Selling My G-wii Rev 2 ($800) (SOLD)

Hello, as the title says, I'm selling my G-Wii. I recently built it in November and I've had the best time playing on it. The G-Wii was built with VGA, MX chip relocation. I did not install Bluetooth since I didn't want to play with a Wii-mote on such a small screen. Everything else, is exactly...
  3. Minerrv1

Question I broke my u10

I was relocation the u10 and while doing so I broke it and I also did the same to u9 because they look the same so I assumed I could use that one but I messed up. Can I order it online or is there more than I have use from the board besides the u10?
  4. Minerrv1

My PS2 does not want to turn on

I opened my ps2 slim to check out the motherboard to start to trim it, after I finished looking at it i put it all back so I can play some games. Once I plugged everything in i saw that there was no red light. I plugged in my cable to another ps2 and it works, What can be the problem?