Search results

1. Minerrv1

Selling my G-Wii $1,000

Hello guys! I’m selling another G-Wii, I had so much fun making it, I built a second G-Wii because I missed having GameCube games to be playable in my hand instead of watching it off a TV. Sadly enough I have no time in my hand and it’s collecting dust. And I would rather sell it to someone who...
  2. Minerrv1

Selling My G-wii Rev 2 ($800) (SOLD)

Hello, as the title says, I'm selling my G-Wii. I recently built it in November and I've had the best time playing on it. The G-Wii was built with VGA, MX chip relocation. I did not install Bluetooth since I didn't want to play with a Wii-mote on such a small screen. Everything else, is exactly...
  3. Minerrv1

Model G-Wii CAD files

If I may ask. You put I can buy the cooling kit stuff separately, if I may ask, where can I buy the fan? I’m having a lot of trouble since the bitbuilt store doesn’t have any in stock atm?.
  4. Minerrv1

Model G-Wii CAD files

Can you use the TMHF07 Dual Action Tactile Switch from the bit built store work in this case?
  5. Minerrv1

Model G-Wii CAD files

What about the tact switches? Where can I buy these?
  6. Minerrv1

Model G-Wii CAD files

Where do you get your m2 screws, I’m having a difficult time finding appropriate ones
  7. Minerrv1

Question I broke my u10

Thank you so much! It helped a lot! I appreciate it!
  8. Minerrv1

Question I broke my u10

I was relocation the u10 and while doing so I broke it and I also did the same to u9 because they look the same so I assumed I could use that one but I messed up. Can I order it online or is there more than I have use from the board besides the u10?
  9. Minerrv1

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

VERY VERY STUPID QUESTION, but I installed the VGA patch for my Wii before i trim it, do i need a VGA cable to test if it works on my tv? because rn i have a wii to hdmi converter and it shows like a lot of green lines then the screen goes black and it repeats...
  10. Minerrv1

My PS2 does not want to turn on

Thanks
  11. Minerrv1

Thanks, I'll check tomorrow.
  12. Minerrv1

I don't have a multimeter, anywhere to get a decent cheap one ?
  13. Minerrv1

I looked in more details the fuse close to the port and I think it did burn, because it looks brown on the side, so in that case what should i do??
  14. Minerrv1

On a wooden surface
  15. Minerrv1

Both sides are connected, if its not that what can it be??
  16. Minerrv1

I found a lot of psX, which one of these is the piece I should check if its fussed ??
  17. Minerrv1

What is bridge ??
  18. Minerrv1

Understood, now if we can, my other ps2's disc drive does not want to spin, it used to but after I took of the soft mod it stopped working, help??
  19. Minerrv1

I probably did blow a fuse, I'll check right now
  20. Minerrv1

They didn't have clasps just the cable that connect the disc drive to the motherboard.