Search results

1. Camden M.

Worklog First portable, Ashida

Oh, thank you so much! I have an RVL-CPU-40 actually. Here are a couple of pictures of the micro sd.
  2. Camden M.

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hiya! I’m a carnivorous plant guy who also likes retro consoles.
  3. Camden M.

Cool, thanks for the recommendations! I changed some things out based on your what you said: I got rid of the other soldering iron and soldering tip cleaner for this\/ I also added some 22AWG wire, tacky no clean flux, and some 99% isopropyl alcohol. I guess my only question at this point...
  4. Camden M.

So, as of now I have home brewed the wii and have an Amazon cart with tools ready. Just want to get some confirmation that everything looks ok before I hit order :) Also I found this micro sd to usb on the Walmart app. I can’t seem to find the Kingston one so would this work okay in place of?
  5. Camden M.

Alrighty. Hello all, very excited to be getting into portables and to become a part of the community. I am going to be doing the Ashida in this build. This is my first take at portables, so all help is welcomed. Goals by next update: Get as much of the supplies I can get rn Get ready to trim...
  6. Camden M.

Model Louii Twoii CAD Files

Thank you very much! Definitely going to try this soon, maybe as a starter project to get into portabalizing.