Search results

1. Enrique

Good resin printer for ashida

Well I do want to use it for other prints as well But it would be cool it have my own resin ashida whenever I want
  2. Enrique

Good resin printer for ashida

Been wanting to resin print the ashida for a while so I was wondering what’s the cheapest resin printer that can handle the size of an ashida
  3. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Ok so I noticed that gc games black screen when you play them for the first time and by that I mean when thefrom nintendont is being created for the first time After restarting the Wii and picking the games again the game works good Also quick question how do you add cover art to the Wii and gc...
  4. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Very glad for this update all the problems I had were now fixed Wii games don’t black screen anymore And gc games are now visible and playable Thank you @Aurelio
  5. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

When I installed bbloader, I used priiloader to go to the home brew channel to load up bbloader and installed it with no issues
  6. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

it is fat32 and I do use guiformat I do have the right directory for gc games right?
  7. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

this one
  8. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

ok so I added Mario baseball, and Mario party still didn't show up for gc I also added 3 other wii games such as Mario galaxy, dbzbt3, and new super Mario bros, messed with the bluetooth and gc2wiimote settings still blackscreened, and I know the usb works cuz when I plugged it into my untrimmed...
  9. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

gamecube games did show up on portabilizemii before I installed the bbloader
  10. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I also get that error of my gamecube games not showing up but my Wii games do And when I launch my Wii games it would load that warning message that always shows up for Wii games about safety and then black screen
  11. Enrique

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

So the Bluetooth module is not needed for Wii games no more, just wondering, then what does it use to get wii games to boot do I need to use something else
  12. Enrique

Worklog First Wii portable

Went to try to do Bluetooth today Was pretty sure I had it done until my wii decided to start messing up on me when I did Bluetooth or I’d like to think so I ended up with this... it doesn’t boot to portablize mii just straight to this I’ve already used different usb but I didn’t think I needed...
  13. Enrique

Ok so it’s been a while since I last posted and I have made some progress after a break cuz school i got this broken DVD player as a case for my portable so it’s still laptop style im Only using some of the internals from these such as the power switch and headphone jack and speakers, I had to...
  14. Enrique

Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Any update on this?
  15. Enrique

Item bought at BitBuilt store

just wondering who I talk to about the store since I ordered an item 3 months ago but got no update on it being produced, shipped etc. so just asking since I don’t know if it was forgotten by mistake
  16. Enrique

Question lmao trim

I am using the nand board where is the 1.8v line And can anyone recommend affordable heat station
  17. Enrique

Question lmao trim

Hello everybody its been a while, finally on break so I decided to finish my portable which does indeed work but is too hideous that I don't wanna show it, I have successfully done a couple other omgwtf trims and got them working besides Bluetooth, just need to figure out portable ideas for...
  18. Enrique

Well it might be a usb issue since it happened on all the games I have on there I’ll test out another usb tomorrow and see how it goes from there
  19. Enrique

Well the good news is that my board did not become a paper weight I got the new battery holders and my red board works just fine (thank god) I have everything almost set up except for sound But I keep getting this error and I want to know if it’s just from heat or something else
  20. Enrique

Oh whoops still new so major error on my part Is there a way for me to wire it to make it right or do I need to get new battery holders