1. bud

Worklog GB64p

Y'all need to stop killing N64's
  2. bud

Question N64 board reduction question

Heh that guide picture looks familiar
  3. bud

Worklog PPR

I've been cranking it to Marshall's work for the better part of a decade. I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon.
  4. bud

The DowN64p Kit Headed to MGC

As nice as this is I'm strongly against the mass production of portables. Kit form or otherwise. Individual custom components, sure. But we don't need little timmy on every other block hacking up the limited supply of N64's. This is detrimental to the long term sustainability of a niche hobby...
  5. bud

Worklog The Ultimate Portable

This guy has been ripping off people's work for years. (Mine included) If you're going to steal others ideas as your own at least make it look nice/functional. Everything I've seen looks like a rats nest/battery fire waiting to happen. Not really any excuse for that when myself and countless...
  6. bud

Ghosts SSWiiT Revitalized

All these years later and the madman finally did it. This project is sick. You are not prepared.
  7. bud

Ghosts SSWiiT Revitalized

I used to solder those copper mini heatsinks together back in the day. Great minds think alike ;) I'm going to have to come see this thing soon
  8. bud

[Not Actually] Cheap PTH08080 regulators

They don't give these out for free anymore?
  9. bud

Question oMdding help (gameboy pocket)

Resistors are pretty simple to install. Put where you want resistance. aka the voltage line
  10. bud

Worklog G-Luma 64

You have my respect.
  11. bud

Worklog G-Luma 64

Did you cut that board with your teeth? Soldering with your toes must only take a small amount of skill.
  12. bud

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hi am here from bacteria forum thx
  13. bud

Discussion Trimming Further

It was possible to go smaller than I used to, just not worth the effort. The amount of work and time troubleshooting didn't justify the slightly smaller size. We need board redesigns.
  14. bud

Noah's JB64

That name and design looks oddly familiar.
  15. bud

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I came to lurk.