Search results

1. walle

Worklog ashen ps2p thing by walle

hey guys i am huge fan of ashen's portables i wanted to own one but as ashen is no more avilabel on the forums i decided to make all of his portables with new technology and i am starting with ps2 here i have modeled front part in solidworks i have modeled button parts in high quality also...
  2. walle

Model walle's collection of 3d model

anyone in need of any 3d model contact me on this thread i will help you guys
  3. walle

Model walle's collection of 3d model

hey guys here i will be uploadin various high quality 3d models that i have some will be mine and some made by my friends
  4. walle

Model Jeff's Assortment of Various Models

hey bro can you upload a 3d model of squared 79000 ps2 board
  5. walle

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

hey guys i am making 3d model of ashen ps2p but i dont have 79000 board can anyone send me 3d model of trimmed or squared 79000 board with holes dimensions so that i can complete my model thanks
  6. walle

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

is anyone who can donae 79000 board because it is not avilabel wher i live and importing it to my country wil cost 150 usd which is a lot for first project also if anyone wants a specific cad model for there project i can do it for free
  7. walle

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

i want to use dvd drive for speed also is there a way of relocating controller ports on 90000 series
  8. walle

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

my inspiration was ashen portable ps2 with dvd drive and i started drawing it in cad but didnt have proper dimensions now i want to make one with dvd drive and as compact as portable
  9. walle

Discussion PS2 PORTABLE

Hey guys i want to build a ps2 portable i am lookink for a 79000 board can anyone help thanks