Search results

1. AlexLuna

Raspberry Pi 3 on PS2 Portable

Hi guys! I would like to know a way to supply raspberry from the PS2 board itself, would anyone know how?
  2. AlexLuna

PS2 Portable Ultimate Version (my 4° modelo)

3. AlexLuna

Question VGA output for PS2

Hello Guys, anyone can help me on VGA PS2 output? And its work well on OPL? Is better than PS2TOHDMI acapter? (Sorry for my bad english)
  4. AlexLuna

Solved PS2 Rumble after trimmer

Hello guys! My question is: After trimmer ps2 motherboard, the rumble function stop to work? Really is? Or my motherboard have one problem? And I don't test rumble before trimmer, because it I don't know. (Sorry for my ultra bad english)
  5. AlexLuna

Question HELP ps2 board 79001 trimmer

Hello guys! Anyone can help me for trimmer my board 79001? That board looks like difefent, I want know where stay the reset button Please, help me, and sorry for my bad english,
  6. AlexLuna

HELP ps2 adapter to hdmi random screen blackout

Hello guys, my ps2 portable have one adapter to hdmi, and the screen is flashing black, anyone can help me?
  7. AlexLuna

My PS2 Portable Brazil

Hello, I dont speak or write english perfectly, but I attempt, that is my PS2 Portable, I hope you like Features: 2 coolers, one internal, and other external, the exthernal have a button on/off Plug headphone jack, when plug on the sound of speakers cut off Vibration with little motors of...