Search results

1. Luigid

Worklog Plux3c - Pc gaming into ps3 fat case

I created a circuit to simulate an atx power supply, in this way the original ps3 power supply became in effect an atx power supply!
  2. Luigid

I just put the video card in place, the fans were fixed with cables on the heatsink, now they each have 4 screws + I found a cable that fits the connector so that everything can be easily disassembled.
  3. Luigid

Hi guys, I present to you a new project, or rather a project finished years ago (2016) practically destroyed and rebuilt in progress: the old project had an fm2 + card with an A10 7700k, then integrated gpu and 500gb mechanical hdd. the new project in progress includes: X99 motherboard by...
  4. Luigid

ps2 79001 issue

for those interested, by changing the integrated cxr726080, the motherboard can startup
  5. Luigid

Worklog PIS2, a long overdue ps2 portable

not to make the killjoy, but I used it before (in 2014)
  6. Luigid

ps2 79001 issue

hello, thank you for the starboard, but unfortunately the board does not part in any way even with your method (already tried on my own initiative), i can not understand this signal to what ic is correlated, i thought to the broadcom of the ethernet because i already but also replacing anything...
  7. Luigid

ps2 79001 issue

hi guys, a couple of problems with two 79001 cards, one board the voltage on the reset pin (3.3v) is missing, the fuses are ok,so I can not turn it on.what can this cause? , another card (always 79001) lights up but shows black screen, fuses always ok, thanks in advance